Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc 201375cl
Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc 2019
Description of Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc 2013
Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc 2013 (Chenin)
- View: Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc 2013 has a greenish yellow color of low intensity
- Nose: quite powerful with scents of golden apple, white flowers, dill, citrus nose. Notes also evokes subtle minerality notes. This white shows lively acidity
- Mouth: in the mouth, almost fat texture precede a rather sharp end.
TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 º C
PAIRING: Tartiflette et munster cheese with leeks, steamed lobster with herb butter and pastis, crab legs and butter with herbs, snacks and cream cheese with fresh herbs and smoked salmon
AGING POTENTIAL: Drink now to save three years after the vintage
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13.5%
WINERY: Ken Forrester
GRAPES: Chenin blanc
Reviews of Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc 2013
- A youthful fresh wine with quince and pear drop flavours.
- Earlier picked freshness shows on palate with crunchy green apple and grapefruit flavours.
- Good mouthfeel and appetisingly tangy finish.
Ken Forrester Petit Chenin 2015
The Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc has a light yellow colour with bright highlights. Clear memories of white flowers. Smoky notes in the mouth.
Very light flavour. Notes of white fruits such as apples. Very rough on the palate.
Good wine, even when taken alone.