Kaapzicht Pinotage 201775cl
Kaapzicht Pinotage 2019
Description of Kaapzicht Pinotage 2017
Kaapzicht Pinotage 2017 (Pinotage)
- View: dark purple with an opaque center.
- Nose: aromas of sweet fruit, ripe, pure, plum, bramble and black cherry.
- Mouth: ripe tannins structured, some spices well integrated French oak, vanilla complex, exquisite length and a tasty and satisfying ending.
VINES: vines planted in topsoil gradient granite, on a layer of gravel, clay subsoil crumbly. Yield of 5 tons per hectare.
GRAPES: 100% Pinotage.
AGEING: Aged in French oak barrels for 24 months, personally selected by the enologist and then mixed.
WINE PAIRING: wild boar with juniper berries, lamb chops with rosemary or a plate of spicy cheese.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Reviews of Kaapzicht Pinotage 2017
- Drink now and enjoy the vibrant youthfulness.
- You will be well rewarded with increased complexity and integration by cellaring for 2 - 4 years.
To enjoy between meals.
My best friend had tried it and she recommended it to me.
Outstanding cherry colour with a low layer. Peanut and hazelnut notes. Good acidity for my taste.
This Kaapzicht wine goes well with food.