Kaapzicht Pinotage 201675cl
Kaapzicht Pinotage 2019
Description of Kaapzicht Pinotage 2016
Kaapzicht Pinotage 2016 (Pinotage)
TASTING NOTES OF Kaapzicht Pinotage 2016:
- View: Kaapzicht 2016 Pinotage has a deep purple color with an opaque center.
- Nose: Aromas of sweet, ripe, pure fruit plum, blackberry and black cherry.
- Mouth: Supported and structured by ripe tannins with some spices well integrated French oak. Vanilla adds complexity length delicious and tasty, satisfactory end.
MATCHING: goes well with wild boar with juniper berries, rosemary lamb chops or spicy cheese plate.
GRAPES: 100% Pinotage
Reviews of Kaapzicht Pinotage 2016
- Drink now and enjoy the vibrant youthfulness.
- You will be well rewarded with increased complexity and integration by cellaring for 2 - 4 years.
To enjoy between meals.
My best friend had tried it and she recommended it to me.
It had a deep colour at first sight. Aromas of wild berries. It has cute flavours.