Demorgenzon Dmz Sauvignon Blanc 2015
£9.28 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Demorgenzon Dmz Sauvignon Blanc 2015 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Demorgenzon
Demorgenzon Dmz Sauvignon Blanc 2015 (Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES OF Demorgenzon Dmz Sauvignon Blanc 2015:
- View: pale straw.
- Nose: yellow grapefruit, herbs and wet slate.
- Mouth: light-bodied, very balanced acidity, flavors of lime, green pepper and sweet with hints of melon integrated minerality.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
PAIRING: fried oysters.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%.
Buy Demorgenzon Wine:
More reviews about Demorgenzon Dmz Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Posted on 12/08/17 at 05.18
- A brisk acidity and stony minerality give natural freshness and length.
- The fruit for DMZ Sauvignon Blanc is selected from premium trellised vineyards located in cooler areas of the Western Cape namely Faure, Durbanville, Stellenboschkloof and Elgin.
- The vines are 6-10 years old. Soils are a combination of weathered granite, shale and sandstone. Sites are chosen that benefit from morning sun exposure, high elevation and exposure to cooling ocean breezes.