In Drinks&Co you will find poland Spirit to take them with the best deals. From only £16.56 you may take poland Spirit with you now, wherever you are, on all your devices , and receive Liquors & creams Mozart Distillerie quickly at home with a value for money as good as the Mozart Dark Chocolate 50cl.
TASTING NOTES: Colour: Wyborowa 1L is a transparent spirit. Aroma: It shows fresh aromas of spring water, lemon, macadamia nut and white frosting. Although this is an unflavoured vodka, it shows great aroma complexity. Taste: Wyborowa 1L has a dry light...
- Color: Wyborowa 1L has a clear color.
- Odour: With soft aromas of stone and wheat indicated sliced, dried citrus and black pepper
- Taste: a floating entry to a dry medium body with notes of sweet cream and powdered sugar.
TASTING NOTES: Colour: Sobieski Vodka 1L has a clear, translucent appearance, typical of the purest vodka. Aroma: Spicy bouquet, charged with scents of star anise, cream, and minerals, enveloped in rye dough and a slight, sweet, citrus ambiance. Taste:...
TASTING NOTES: Colour: Belvedere Intense 1L has a transparent colour Smell: It has an intense aroma with notes of creme caramel, dark savory spice, bitter Mouth: it is full-bodied, smooth, rich chocolate has strength WINEMAKING: Double filtered through...
...rye and nuts that conjures up images of fresh bread. Taste: Notes of rye accompanied by soft notes of toffee and minerals. Wyborowa Vodka has an excellent finish. The palate is pleasant, slightly sweet in the mouth point that makes it more tasty and,...
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Crystal.Aroma: mineral aromas of fresh spring water with lemon, macadamia nut.Taste: Smooth and creamy with grainy notes, fruity and slightly floral.PRODUCER: Wyborowa.Poland.PRODUCTION DETAILS: Produced from 100% rye grain spirits.ALCOHOL: 40%.”
...and elegant presentation frosted glass bottle, has received numerous awards, including the International Spirits Awards. Belvedere vodka occurs Dankowskie rye and artesian well water, distilled 4 times before bottling. Quality manufacturing process that...
- View: Belvedere Pure has an intense color.
- Nose: Soft nose of vanilla, light aroma of rye.
- Mouth: Belvedere elbora in Poland, the birthplace of Vodka over 500 years ago. Following an ancient tradition teachers Belvedere distillers give unsurpassed quality. Creamy...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Snow Leopard Vodka is transparent color. Smell: It has a clear sweet notes alcoholic note. Taste: On the palate, very soft attack your 40 degrees are perfectly cushioned by mild sweet notes of alcohol with soft notes of vanilla and...
“- It is rare for a luxury vodka to offer so much.
- Snow Leopard Vodka is made from the finest spelt grains. It is handcrafted in small batches through a four stage distillation process to guarantee perfection and presented in a stunningly beautiful bottle.
- With its fresh nose, velvety smooth...”
TASTING NOTES: Colour: Vodka Ultimat is brightly transparent, although it is contained in an utterly fabulous cobalt blue bottle. Aroma: A relatively neutral nose due to the purity of the spirit, but there are subtle echoes of sweetness and pepper. Taste:...
“- Maceration is the proprietary artisanal process Belvedere uses to create the world's best super premium flavoured vodka.
- It's a process using only real fruit, delicately drawing out the vibrant flavours from fruit peels, juicy whole fruits and flowers combined with the finest super-premium...”
...flavor. Taste: flow gently through the mouth, a light fresh dough. Light, soft and sophisticated, very versatile. PRODUCER: Belvedere Vodka. COUNTRY: Poland. PRODUCTION DETAILS: quadruple distillation.
...COUNTRY: Poland PRODUCTION DETAILS: Belvedere prides itself on making naturally flavoured vodkas with superior expertise. Belvedere Citrus was created using three separate blends of Italian and Argentine lemons, and Mexican limes, and citrus peels. The...
“TASTING NOTES: Colour: Clear and colourless.Aroma: A bright and zesty scent of lemon and lime with a not overpowering ethynol base.Taste: The initial notes are of lime, while the sharp flavour broadens into a melodious combination of the pulps of grapefruit, bitter orange, and lemon. At the...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Belvedere Vodka Cytrus 1L:
- Color: Crystal.
- Flavour: fresh, pure and crisp green citrus aromas of bright lemon fragrance.
- Taste: complex and well balanced, fresh, clean and inviting with notes of lemon and lime perfectly integrated. clean finish, with a lively acidity....”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Transparent and clear.Flavour: fragrant and fresh aromas, with subtle notes of rye grains, vanilla, citrus and white pepper.Taste: It has a smooth, velvety texture with a natural body and notes Brazil nuts, vanilla and almonds.PRODUCER: Belvedere Winery.Poland.PRODUCTION...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Military Vodka has a bright color. Smell: It is clear, fresh with an elegant floral aroma accented by a subtle citrus note. Taste: a soft top with a mild sweetness slowly enveloping texture smooth rounded mouth with a touch of almond....
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Military Vodka has a bright color.Smell: It is clear, fresh with an elegant floral aroma accented by a subtle citrus note.Taste: a soft top with a mild sweetness slowly enveloping texture smooth rounded mouth with a touch of almond.Alcohol: 40% VolCOUNTRY: Poland”
TASTING NOTES OF Belvedere con Luz 3L: Color: crystal clear water. Flavour: notes of vanilla, spices and white pepper. Taste: full, soft, natural and velvety body. Vanilla tones, with end to Brazil nuts and almonds. PRODUCER: LVMH. COUNTRY: Poland. DETAILS...
“- Discover why Belvedere is celebrated by discriminating enthusiasts worldwide. Belvedere's taste profile features a subtle sweetness and smooth, clean finish that only comes from using 100% Da^kowskie Gold Rye as the single-grain ingredient.
- Belvedere Vodka hails from the small town of...”
TASTING NOTES OF Sobieski Estate Vodka 1L : Color: Crystal. Flavour: a refined fragrance and discreet touches of white pepper. Taste: delicate and harmonious taste, very smooth on the palate. very elegant finish. PRODUCER: Destylarmia Sobiesky. COUNTRY:...
TASTING NOTES: Color: Mozart Dark Chocolate 50cl has a brown colour with golden reflections in the glass Odour: Powerful aromas of cocoa and vanilla Mouth: the black chocolate, vanilla and caramel and smoky notes varietal pie precious cacao plants in...
“- Mozart Black shows notes of dark chocolate, vanilla, and caramel, as well as smoky and tartly notes of cocoa. Bitter sweet, long-lasting finish.
- The used cocoa is a special blend of the types Forastero (West Africa) and Trinitario (Caribbean). The vanilla used is real Bourbon vanilla from...”