From Drinks&Co you can find your favorite best valued Vodkas to take them with the best deals. You can buy best valued Vodkas from only £12.21 in a few seconds, wherever you are, from any device , and we'll bring you your Vodka The Absolut Company at home with a great VFM like the Absolut Vodka 350ml.
TASTING NOTES OF Uluvka Vodka 1.75L : Transparent color. Flavour: fresh, clean and elegant nose, with different floral notes. Taste: creamy and unctuous with great character and an impressive combination of sweet, salty and spicy flavors, aniseed freshness...
“- U'Luvka is distilled in small batches, by craftsmen, from the finest Polish rye, wheat and barley.
- It is fresh, clean and elegant on the nose, with distinct floral notes.
- You will find it creamy and lightly buttery in character, with impressive sweet, savoury and spicy flavours, aniseed...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Vodka Stolichnaya Sticky is colorless. Smell: Sweet aromas, citrus and spices. Taste: Notes of honey and herbaceous palate with a slightly sweet and floral notes. Given its distinctive profile and versatile flavor, since it goes...
“- Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Stoli's very first flavours, which were created and released in 1962.
Sweet pure honey and a touch of orange and floral blossoms, with a warming sensation from the clean vodka. Stoli Sticki has a luscious, creamy mouth-feel.
- Originally commissioned by the...”
Tasting notes: Color: Transparent and crystal Odor: Discreet with soft citrus notes, spices (white pepper) and a lot of mineral. Taste: Very elegant and soft. Again current mineral tones. Final silky and consistent Alcohol content: 40% vol...
- Color: Transparent and crystalline
- Smell: Subtle with soft citrus notes, spices (white pepper) and very mineral.
- Taste: appreciate the five distillations are referred to by name. Your palate is very elegant and soft. Again present mineral notes. Smooth finish and...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Karlsson's Vodka is transparent. Smell: The nose, sweet nuances include potato starch. Taste: In mouth sweet nuances presented in a very elegant alcoholic, appearing pastry notes and notes reminiscent of damp earth. Very smooth and...
TASTING NOTES OF Sobieski Estate Vodka 1L : Color: Crystal. Flavour: a refined fragrance and discreet touches of white pepper. Taste: delicate and harmonious taste, very smooth on the palate. very elegant finish. PRODUCER: Destylarmia Sobiesky. COUNTRY:...
“- Premium imported Polish potato vodka in the distinct square bottle. Luksusowa translates from Polish to 'luxury'.
- Produced at Zielona Gora distillery, one of the most important centres of Polish vodka manufacture since the 18th century.
- Distilled from the finest new potatoes grown in a...”
TASTING NOTES OF Vodka Ciroc 200ml : Color: Crystal. Flavour: refined aromas of citrus. Taste: soft, slightly sweet and enriched by the natural character of the grape. PRODUCER: Cîroc. COUNTRY: France. PRODUCTION DETAILS: gluten free and made from fine...
TASTING NOTES OF Potocki Polish Rye : color: Whitish. Olor: Slight but exquisite fragrance vodka that makes it stand out. Mouth: sapidez sweet, soft, light and particularly nutty, with a long, pleasant finish full of warmth. PRODUCER: Potocki. Poland...
“- Potocki Wodka (pronounced Po-toh-tski vood-ka) is a 100% rye Polish vodka crafted in small batches according to the noble Potocki family's 200-year old tradition. This artisanal product is created from freshly harvested rye - double distilled and unfiltered for a distinctive sweet and nutty...”
“- A deliciously smooth banoffee flavour Vodka.
- The unique recipe was developed in Newquay, Cornwall in 2000 and now the passion for Todka is sweeping the country.
- To be part of the revolution just drink it, use it in dessert recipes or in coffee.
- Cornwall's best kept secret makes a perfect...”
...wheat, which brings softness, purity and neutrality. The high content of wheat starch makes it ideal for the production of Ketel One Vodka. Once harvested, it is ground and mixed with water to form a puree, which is then allowed to ferment. After fermentation,...
...of lemon. Odor: Intense citrus aromas. Taste: Balance between acidity and sweetness; slight sparkling. MANUFACTURER: The Smirnoff Company COUNTRY: Russia DETAILS OF PRODUCTION: Produced with Smirnoff vodka No.21. ALCOHOL: 4%
...and strong, intense. Taste: Rich, full-bodied and complex; sweet and soft notes of wheat and dried fruit. PRODUCER: The Absolut Company COUNTRY: Sweden PRODUCTION DETAILS: Produced exclusively with natural ingredients. The spirit is made from Swedish...
TASTING NOTES OF Vodka 42 Below Pure 1L : Transparent color. Olor: The smell of this vodka is quite particular because it resembles the wet cement or wet stones in the opening minutes of rain, it is also possible to perceive toasty aromas, ash, fumed...
“- Fresh, soft with a creamy scent upon the nose.
- Very smooth once onto the palate, with a soft texture and bold, creamy flavour profile.
- Fresh grain notes come through, with a tingle on the tongue after several sips.
- A sharp, slightly bold, long finish.”
TASTING NOTES OF Staritsky Levitsky Distil No 9 : Transparent color. Olor: It is pure alcohol, is fresh, friendly and has short notes of herbs. Taste: It has medium intensity is natural, smooth and fresh with hints of creamy cereal without turning sweet,...
“- A clean, fresh nose of wheat which carries onto the palate.
- A developing creamy richness, with hints of butter and a warm dry spice on the long finish.
- Distil. no 9 is a premium vodka from the Staritsky & Levitsky distillery.
- It is the modern interpretation of a traditional ukrainian...”
...Taste: soft and pure palate, hints of mint, sage, wormwood, complete with a sweet note of licorice root. PRODUCER: Staritsky Levitsky. COUNTRY: Ukraine. PRODUCTION DETAILS: produced and distilled in the birthplace of vodka grain, Ukraine. The unique blend...
“- Staritsky & Levitsky Private Cellar has a rich saturated taste, free of sharp alcohol flavour. While resting its pure soft palate gains hints of mint, sage, wormwood, completed with a sweetish note of licorice root.
- It goes perfectly with starters, cold and hot vegetable, meat and fish...”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.