From Drinks&Co you can find reviews about ukraine Vodkas to buy it at the best prices. Buy ukraine Vodkas from £28.14 right now, without leaving the chair , and you'll receive Vodka Staritsky Levitsky quickly at home with such a formidable value for money, as the Staritsky Levitsky Distil No 9.
TASTING NOTES OF Staritsky Levitsky Distil No 9 : Transparent color. Olor: It is pure alcohol, is fresh, friendly and has short notes of herbs. Taste: It has medium intensity is natural, smooth and fresh with hints of creamy cereal without turning sweet,...
“- A clean, fresh nose of wheat which carries onto the palate.
- A developing creamy richness, with hints of butter and a warm dry spice on the long finish.
- Distil. no 9 is a premium vodka from the Staritsky & Levitsky distillery.
- It is the modern interpretation of a traditional ukrainian...”
TASTING NOTES OF Staritsky Levitsky Reserve Vodka : Transparent color. Flavour: It is a very pleasant and refined Ukrainian vodka whose flavor is distinguished by being subtle and clean with a touch of grass. Taste: The palate perceives balanced notes...
“- Aroma: Soft and nice floral-citrus aroma. Slight feeling of green apples.
- Taste: Soft and rich, with hints of spice.
- Aftertaste: Pleasant short finish with a taste of softspice, notes of rye bread and green apples (personally I also get a small hint of natural liquorice).
...Taste: soft and pure palate, hints of mint, sage, wormwood, complete with a sweet note of licorice root. PRODUCER: Staritsky Levitsky. COUNTRY: Ukraine. PRODUCTION DETAILS: produced and distilled in the birthplace of vodka grain, Ukraine. The unique blend...
“- Staritsky & Levitsky Private Cellar has a rich saturated taste, free of sharp alcohol flavour. While resting its pure soft palate gains hints of mint, sage, wormwood, completed with a sweetish note of licorice root.
- It goes perfectly with starters, cold and hot vegetable, meat and fish...”