In Drinks&Co you will find the best range of france Triple Sec to buy at the best price. Have france Triple Sec from £26.27 in a moment, in a 100% secured way , in a few days you'll receive your Triple Sec Remy Cointreau at home with a value for money as excellent as the Cointreau.
TASTING NOTES: Color: Cointreau 1L is transparent, by adding ice becomes opalescent. Smell: Intense aroma and bitter. More fine and fruity with some ice. Taste: smooth and citrus flavour PRODUCER: Remy Cointreau COUNTRY: France PRODUCTION DETAILS: Cointreau...
TASTING NOTES: View: The Cointreau is a crystalline color. Nose: This liquor exhales deep, rich flavors of sweet and sour orange. Palate: The attack is frank, very aromatic mouth, but not too sweet, lingering finish is nice. PRODUCER: After the success...
“- The classic orange liqueur of triple sec. Cointreau has been a world-wide legend since its creation in 1849.
- Its authentic qualities, 150 years heritage, and its presence in virtually every bar in the world makes Cointreau one of the most famous crystal-clear spirits.”
...commodity at the time. Cointreau experimented and travelled the world before finally settling on the perfect recipe. Today, Cointreau Blood Orange is a staple in bars around the world. COUNTRY: France. PRODUCTION DETAILS: Cointreau Blood Orange is created...
TASTING NOTES OF Dry Curaçao Pierre Ferrand Triple Seco: Color: amber. Odor: orange. Taste: Complex, balanced. PRODUCER: Pierre Ferrand COUNTRY: France. PRODUCTION DETAILS: Curacao orange peels mixed with brandy and Cognac Ferrand. ALCOHOL: 40%.
“TASTING NOTES OF Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao:
- Color: AMABAR with orange tones.
- Flavour: aromas of orange combined with candied orange peel, toasted wood notes.
- Taste: A agriculce balance between vanilla, orange and spices.
TASTING NOTES OF Cointreau Noir : Color: golden amber. Flavour: spicy zest of orange, tangerine, black chocolate and vanilla. Taste: notes of orange zest, marmalade, bitter orange, saffron, spices, vanilla and leather. COUNTRY: France. PRODUCTION DETAILS:...
“- Cointreau Noir offers the perfect balance between a cognac and a liqueur.
- Made from a harmonious blend of Remy Martin cognac and Cointreau orange liqueur, it is a deliciously smooth drink with a clean finish.
- Perfect neat or on ice.”
...bitter orange, delicate, printing fresh fruit, Taste: Bitterness well controlled, delicious citrus and long. PRODUCER: Briottet. COUNTRY: France. PRODUCTION DETAILS: is made by distilling alcohol grated bitter orange or Seville orange zest and aromatic...
“- The curacao alcoholate is obtained from the double distillation of sweet and bitter oranges.
- The fruit liqueur maker then steps in to give its finesse and mellowness to the Curacao liqueur by means of subtle blending.
- Curacao Liqueur, evocative of the island of the same name, is an...”
...hints of lemon, black pepper and clean citrus acidity, drier, with a lighter mouth feel compared to many other liquors triple sec. Aftertaste of orange, mandarin and spices. PRODUCER: Merlet. Country France. PRODUCTION DETAILS: made from the maceration...
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.