You'll find in Drinks&Co the best catalog of sakes to take them with the best price. You can get sakes from £10.57 now, wherever you are, on all your devices , and receive Sake Choya quickly at home with a value for money as good as the Choya Sake 72cl.
...DETAILS: Sake is an alcoholic drink from Japan that has been made for thousands of years, using rice as a base ingredient. Choya Sake 72cl was expertly created using locally grown non-GMO rice from the Nara province. The rice was carefully polished and...
TASTING NOTES Sake Gekkeikan 75cl: Light color. Flavour: herbaceous, hints of grapefruit and a slight earthiness. Taste: good acidity, minerals, well balanced notes and a clean finish. PRODUCER: Gekkeikan Sake. COUNTRY: Japan. PRODUCTION DETAILS: from...
“- Japanese traditional Umeshu (ume fruit liqueur), which is made from ume fruit (related to the Apricot fruit of the
- Choya is revered through Japan for its balance of sweetness, acidity and exotic aroma with hints of marzipan.
- Extra Years contains only natural ingredients.”
“- Akashi-Tai Honjozo is a medium-bodied sake with hints of citrus and straw.
- Whilst delicious at any temperature, it is best enjoyed hot.
- Enjoyed on its own or with any type of food.
- Hot sake: Pour some Akashi-Tai Honjozo in a cup. Place the continer in hot water for 5 - 10 minutes or until...”
TASTING NOTES OF Choya Original Ume Plum Wine 75cl : Light color. Flavour: fruity plum aromas. Taste: pleasantly sweet, slightly floral and fruity PRODUCER: Choya. COUNTRY: Japan. PRODUCTION DETAILS: Prepared according to an original Japanese recipe,...
“- The Daiginjo Akashi-tai is made using Yamada Nishiki rice grown in Hyogo Prefecture.
- A brew master watches over the koji for 72 hours - without sleeping - to ensure the absolute finest of sakes.
- A fruity fragrance can be detected amid the full-bodied flavour.”
...nose with lemon, lime and straw. Taste: It is dry, with hints of citrus flavors. Smooth and well balanced sake. PRODUCER: Akashi Sake Brewery.COUNTRY: Japan. PRODUCTION DETAILS: Through fermentation of rice grains that have been previously polished, removing...
“- Junmai Tokubetsu begins with 100% Yamadanishiki rice grown in Hyogo Prefecture, which is polished until only 60% of the grain is left. This sake is lovingly handcrafted through every step of the process, from making Kogi rice to hand bottling.
- Akashi-Tai Tokubetsu Junmai is a traditional brew...”
...a touch of grapefruit. Taste: Strong entrance but surprisingly creamy with intense umami taste and long finish. PRODUCER: Akashi. COUNTRY: Japan. PAIRING: meats. PRODUCTION DETAILS: made completely handmade and high quality local ingredients. The Genshu...
“- Akashi-Tai's undiluted honjozo Akashi-tai is a satisfyingly full-bodied sake.
- This is the drink the brew-masters reach for at the end of a working day.
- Because it is undiluted, this is perhaps the most direct way to savour the full palate of their sake.
- The flavour continues to mellow...”
TASTING NOTES OF Akashi Tai Junmai Daiginjo 72cl : Golden colour. Flavour: a fruity nose, crisp, fresh fruit, apple, hints of peach, apricot and banana Taste: complex finish, lots of fruit and a crisp finish mealy. PRODUCER: Akashi. COUNTRY: Japan. PRODUCTION...
“- Akashi-Tai Junmai Daiginjo uses only the very best of this variety - the top grade of the most highly prized Yamada Nishiki rice grown in a district of Hyogo so renowned for fine sake-making rice it was even given its own designation of Special A Zone.
- This fine rice is polished until only...”
...pink. Flavour: fruity aroma. Taste: perfect balance between sweet and sour ume fruit with notes of almond. PRODUCER: Choya. COUNTRY: Japan. PRODUCTION DETAILS: Ume fact the fruit, some are placed in each bottle, flavored with herb Shiso also known as...
“Choya Umeshu Extra Shiso is a Japanese native region Kishu Japanese Ume plum liqueur made (some included in the bottle). It is aged 2 to 3 years. Tasting notes Umeshu Choya ShisoChoya Extra Extra Shiso has a perfect balance between sweet and sour ume fruit with notes of almond.”
“Light-bodied with lower alcohol, low acidity and a delicate fragrance resulting in a very silky and elegant Ginjo Fragrance is a breeze of fresh, refreshing, flowers with a subtle touch of gingerbread Gripping, inviting and extremely easy to drink”
“- Isake Classic was developed in Japan by the passion of a French Sommelier and a Japanese Sake expert along with sake master Toji at the Tatsuuma-honke sake brewery, one of the finest producers in Japan.
- Delicious served either hot or cold, this is a refreshing style that reveals attractive...”
“Cloudy and yellow in colour with a vivid aroma of ripe yuzu fruit Rich, sweet yet balanced marmalade flavours with a long, pronounced finishSuitable as an aperitif, dessert sake or cocktail ingredient”
“Light and subtle aromas of strawberry and creamy rice with a mineral, crisp and dry structure and mild body Acidity seems pronounced due to the dryness but, when warmed, acidity mellows and notes of fresh grass, vanilla and oats develop Simple and easy-to-drink”
...orange cloudy. Flavour: aromas of citrus peel. Taste: citrus flavors predominate, with hints of sherbet lemons. PRODUCER: Akashi-Tai. COUNTRY: Japan. PRODUCTION DETAILS: prepared by macerating yuzu, a Japanese sake grade citric in Kūgo. ALCOHOL: 10%
“- A light delicate sake made by macerating the Japanese Yuzu fruit in Ginjo sake.
- Bright citrus flavours with a fresh crisp finish.
- Each Yuzu fruit is hand selected locally in Hyogo prefecture and immediately hand-juiced to maintain the highest level of freshness.”