You'll find in Drinks&Co a wide range of best valued Liquors & creams with the best deals. You can have best valued Liquors & creams from £7.32 at this time, from your preferred device , and you will have your Herbal liqueur Mast Jägermeister quickly at home with a wonderful VFM like the Jägermeister 200ml.
221 to 240 of 588 products (Best valued Liquors & creams)
TASTING NOTES OF Pallini Limoncello 50cl : Color: bright yellow. Flavour: fresh and fragrant. Taste: mild flavor and acid at a time. PRODUCER: Pallini. Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: made from lemons grown in the Amalfi Coast. ALCOHOL 26%
“- Limited stock.
- A refreshing lemon liqueur contained in a unique silk-screened bottle that has also won overseas customers over.
- In September 2000 Pallini Limoncello won the gold medal for the "Best Design" on the occasion of the annual competition held in Ohio (U.S.A.) - The Creativity...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: crystal clear. Aroma: powerful aroma and high anise, cumin and hints of orange zest. Taste: sweet, flavors of caraway and white pepper, licorice notes lingering finish, with a great balance of sweetness and spice. PRODUCER:...
“- Mentzendorff Kummel has, since 1823, experienced a remarkable history.
- It all starts and revolved about an old Manor House, called Allasch, in Livonia about 40 kilometres from the Baltic Port of Riga.
- The Barons passed on old family recipe according to which they made for the enjoyment of...”
“- Originally created in Riga, Latvia in 1847, Wolfschmidt Kummel is the brand leader in this small but growing sector. It is a classic liqueur made to an old Danish recipe with caraway and aniseed flavours combining to give a distinctive taste.
- It is an ideal aperitif or after dinner liqueur as...”
Edmond Briottet A former wine establishment, the Edmond Briottet firm was set up in 1836. Given the growing popularity of the "white wine-cassis" aperitif, Edmond Briottet decreased operating as a wine trader and instead switched over gradually to producing...
“- Agwa De Bolivia has 40 grams of Bolivian coca leaf per litre.
- At the heart of Agwa are dry-roasted seeds of Amazon Gaurana and Chinese Ginseng.
- The unique, bitter-sweet taste is a result of the distillation of many powerful flavours of S. America, most notably the coca leaf.
“- Holland's most exported cherry liqueur. Extracted from dark red cherries, subtly enhanced with exotic spices, and blended with fine brandy.
- Incomparable almond flavour derived from crushing the cherry kernels for that smooth, fruity and warming flavour. Perfect on its own to enjoy the...”
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:A magnum. Sheridan's Perfect pour liqueur that guarantees the optimum combination of the rich coffee and cream liqueur at all times. double distilled delicious. The flavor of vanilla white side and the dark side, coffee and chocolate....
...light pink. Aroma: pleasant fruity aroma. Taste: velvety and sweet, with a delicate flavor of strawberries. PRODUCER: Antica Sambuca. COUNTRY: Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: distillate obtained sweet fruit infusion anise and other herbs and spices in alcohol....
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.