You'll discover in Drinks&Co the best range of italy Grappas to get it at the best price. Get italy Grappas from £18.76 in just one click, without leaving home , and we will send you your Grappa Aba quickly at home with a tremendous VFM like the Pisco Aba 50cl.
TASTING NOTES: Color: Grappa Alexander Bianca is colourless, crystalline Smell: The bouquet shows notes of fresh fruit and soft fruit. Mouth: The palate is fresh, powerful, modern taste of persistent fruit WINEMAKING: Double distilled in copper stills...
- Color: Grappa Alexander Bianca is colourless, crystalline
- Smell: The bouquet shows notes of fresh fruit and soft fruit.
- Mouth: The palate is fresh, powerful, modern taste of persistent fruit
WINEMAKING: Double distilled in copper stills steam
CELLAR: Bottega Distilleria...”
TASTING NOTES OF Marzadro Grappa Stravecchia Le Diciotto Lune : Color: deep amber. Flavour: ethereal aromas. Taste: Round with a touch of vanilla. PRODUCER: La Distilleria Marzadro COUNTRY: From Marzadro distillery. Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: From Trentino...
“TASTING NOTES OF Grappa Le Diciotto Lune:
- Color: amber.
- Odor: ethereal and harmonious.
- Taste: round, a touch of vanilla, elegant and silky.
PRODUCER: Distilleria Marzadro.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: best pomace from Trentino, selected vines. Approximate ripening two years in...”
TASTING NOTES OF Pisco Aba 50cl : Color: colorless crystal. Flavour: very fragrant, jasmine flowers, tangerine and honey. Taste: soft, silky and sweet as jarabed, flavors of orange blossom honey palate. PRODUCER: Aba. Country Chile. PRODUCTION DETAILS:...
“- The proven existence of Pisco can be traced back to 1871, and its original Appellation of Origin was reserved and approved by law in 1931.
- Pisco ABA is produced in the heart of the Elqui Valley, a long narrow oasis that winds its way through the Andes. A "boutique" type of distillate made...”
TASTING NOTES OF Marzadro la Trentina Barrique Morbida : Flavour: delicate aroma. Taste: soft, velvety and enveloping taste that delights the palate. PRODUCER: Distilleria Marzadro. Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: It is obtained by careful distillation in...
“- Bouquet: Aromatic, delicate.
- Structure: Soft, captivating.
- Grappa created to fully express the softness of a spirit, produced through careful distillation in a Bagnomaria steam pot still with marc from Muscat, Chardonnay and Gewurztraminer grapes.
- The typical grapes of the region, the...”
TASTING NOTES: Light color. gold bright straw. Aroma: Aroma fresh, crispy baguette, apple pie spice to the vanilla and pastry oven. Taste: Delight your palate with its flavors salient, almond croissant, slightly sweet spices vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg....
TASTING NOTES OF La Grappa Di Nebbiolo 50cl : Color: crystal clear. Flavour: broad, floral and fruity notes. Taste: harmonious, full and impressive, very intense. Lingering aftertaste. PRODUCER: Distilleria Sibona. COUNTRY: Italy. DETAILS OF DEVELOPMEN:...
...essence and quince. Taste: aristocratic and elegant. PRODUCER: Nonino Distillatori in Friuli. Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: grappa made from pomace selected fresh from a single variety. The grape used is Picolit. Distillation artisan discontinuous cutting...
...notes of honey, vanilla and cocoa accompanied by spicy scents. Taste: Full and round; elegant noble wood notes. PRODUCER: Bottega COUNTRY: Italy PRODUCTION DETAILS: Produced from the distillation of fermented grape skins; the skins come from the production...
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Intense amber.Odor: Intense and enveloping; notes of honey, vanilla and cocoa accompanied by spicy scents.Taste: Full and round; elegant noble wood notes.PRODUCER: BottegaCOUNTRY: ItalyPRODUCTION DETAILS: Produced from the distillation of fermented grape skins; the skins come...”
...nougat, vanilla sweet and slightly spicy spices. And persistent aftertaste with delicate spices nutmeg hot. PRODUCER: Nardini Distillery. COUNTRY: Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: prepared from grape marc Pinot, Tokay and Cabernet harvested in the foothills...
“- Mellow and even sweet on the palate, Riserva 40 is a gently-accessible alternative to the more robust 50% aged spirit that is Nardini's most popular grappa in most countries outside Italy.
- Laid up for as long as five years in Slavonian oak, Riserva 40 enjoys some kinship with a lowland...”
“- Clear and transparent, like water, with the volatile scent of a wine bouquet.
- The palate is harmonious, mild and slightly sweet.
- Paganini Grappa is an authentic Italian Grappa, made from distilling the marc of wine-making (the left over skins, pulp, seeds and stems).
- Grappa is primarily...”
TASTING NOTES OF Nonino Il Moscato Monovitigno: Light color. Flavour: a note perfume of roses, thyme and vanilla. Taste: Elegant, soft and sensual. PRODUCER: Nonino. COUNTRY: Italy. DETAILS OF PREPARATION: distillation from the solid part of the grape...
“- Each bottle of Ruta features a large sprig of rue, a bitter herb that gives this unusual grappa a delightfully astringent flavour.
- Although the infusion is an acquired taste for some, Ruta has many advocates and was always the personal favourite of Aldo Signetti, the legendary head barman at...”
TASTING NOTES OF Marzadro Giare Gewürztraminer: Color: bright yellow. Flavour: intense aromas and velvety taste. Taste: spicy, persistent. PRODUCTION DETAILS: production takes place in the traditional manner. ALCOHOL CONTENT: 41%
“- Bouquet: intense, aromatic.
- Structure: delicate, harmonic.
- A single grape Grappa with an intense aroma and considerable sensory impact, with a very harmonious taste sensation.
- Obtained by distilling marc from Gewurztraminer with a Bagnomaria still, then ageing it for a period of at least...”
...Color: Crystal. Aroma: delicate fragrance and determined. Taste: elegant and persistent structure. PRODUCER: Distilleria Marzadro. COUNTRY: Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: is obtained from a careful distillation to the bath to batch still to vapor marc Teroldego,...
“- Bouquet: Dry, decisive.
- Structure: Elegant, persistent.
- A Grappa created to express the elegance of the Trentino traditions on which it is based, appealing to the typical grape varieties of the region, the temperature range, the fragrances derived from it and the experience of past...”
...crystalline appearance. Aroma: a touch of bread crust and liquorice. Taste: soft and enveloping on the palate. PRODUCER: Nonino Distillatori. COUNTRY: Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: selected pomace obtained from white and red grapes. ALCOHOL: 41%
...NOTES: Color: Crystal. Odor: particularly aromatic notes of cranberry and berries. Taste: Elegant and persistent. PRODUCER: Nonino Distillatori in Friuli. Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: prepared from selected marc of grapes Fragola. artisan batch distillation...
“- Lazzaroni's grappa is made from a single grape variety, chardonnay.
- The accurate distillation gives this grappa a particularly intense and persistent bouquet that clearly calls its origin to mind.”
TASTING NOTES OF Sibona Grappa Riserva Affinata In Botti da Tennessee Whiskey 50cl : Color: Amber. Flavour: Intense, with hints of malt. Taste: Refined and complex with lingering aftertaste. PRODUCER: Grappa Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: Matured for a long...
“- This special Reserve Grappa is matured in oak casks for a long period then is refined in American (Tennessee) barrels for some months. These barrels had been previously used to mature a 'Tennessee Whiskey' of one of the most prestigious distilleries.
- This particularly innovative method...”
...Sibona. COUNTRY: Italy. PRODUCTION DETAILS: made from pomace Barbera, fresh harvested grapes during the harvest. Distillation in copper stills. Aged for a long period in stainless steel tanks and partly in oak barrels. ALCOHOL: 40%
“- The grappa rests in stainless steel vats for some months and then is aged in small barrels.
- Colour: Light straw yellow.
- Bouquet: Virile, intense and well defined.
- Taste: Dry, ripe, rightly robust and harmonious, with a long and lively finish.”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.