We offer you in Drinks&Co the best valued Spirits of 300 cl you prefer for that you may buy them at the best price. From only £56.76 you may get best valued Spirits of 300 cl at this time, easily and with all the guarantees , and you'll enjoy the Fruit liqueur Destilerias Salas y Sirvent in a few days at home like the Limoncello Bello Castello 3L.
1 to 20 of 444 products (Best valued Spirits of 300 cl)
...once in copper stills. The liquid is then filtered through charcoal that has sugar maple flavours added to it. Later, the Jack Daniel's 3L is aged in oak barrels for anywhere between four and seven years. Jack Daniels claims that it does not have a consistent...
...When drunk as a shot, it should be followed by a chaser. The sweeter the chaser, the better. PRODUCER: The history of Smirnoff is complicated. The drink is technically owned and primarily produced by Diageo, an English company. However, the first distillery...
- Color: Smirnoff 3L shows a transparent color and clear
- Flavour: The nose immediately identify a characteristic grain vodka, with mild citrus and floral notes.
- Taste: a slight taste of grain alcohol gives a touch of warmth.
TASTING NOTES: Color: Crystal Head 3L is clear. Olor: Mineral aromas, powdered milk, sliced wheat and white pepper. Taste: A silky entry to a light to medium body and slightly dry with notes of sweet cream. It ends with a warm spicy peppery and mineral...
“TASTING NOTES OF Crystal Head Vodka Bottle 3L:
- Light color.
- Odor: mineral aromas, milk powder, wheat and white pepper slices.
- Taste: silky entrance, a light to medium body and little dry, notes of sweet cream. Final with a warm spicy peppery and mineral.
PRODUCER: Crystal Head....”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Cîroc Vodka 3L has a semitransparent color. Odour: mild and fruity aroma. Taste: The flavor and body are powerful features where sweet and dry flavors resulting from the conjunction between grapes and combine cereal. A vodka with...
...of sugar cane, cocoa, vanilla and candied fruit; touches of oak and spices from aging; smooth and round finish. PRODUCER: Havana Club COUNTRY: Cuba PRODUCTION DETAILS: This rum undergoes a continuous aging process. It is made from sugar cane distilled...
TASTING NOTES OF Vodka Beluga 3L : Color: transparent and limpid. Flavour: notes of malt, soft alcohol. Taste: dense, tasty and delicate, silky, with a refreshing, balanced and deep end. PRODUCER: Beluga. COUNTRY: Russia. PRODUCTION DETAILS: developed...
“TASTING NOTES OF Beluga Noble Vodka 3L:
- Color: Crystal shiny.
- Flavour: floral and wheat crisp notes.
- Taste: full, rich and well balanced, both sophisticated and profound, sustained aftertaste and pleasant aftertaste.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: obtained by...”
TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Red Label 3L : Color: bright golden. Flavour: especially aromatic and balanced, with a variety of shades, with character and intensity. Taste: intense flavor, spicy notes, hatching strokes varied notes of spices. durable...
TASTING NOTES: Colour: Grey Goose Vodka 3L has a clear, translucent appearance with bright reflections. Aroma: Delicate and clean bouquet charged with floral notes accompanied by hints of almonds and black pepper. Taste: Creamy sensations on the palate,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Jeroboam Grey Goose Original Vodka 3L:
- Light color.
- Flavour: fresh, floral aroma with an elegant accented by a subtle citrus note.
- Taste: smooth with a delicate sweetness enveloping, soft texture and round, with a touch of almond. fresh and shiny finish.
TASTING NOTES OF Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold 3L : Color: golden amber very bright. Flavour: a soft aroma rich in spices, roasted sweet milk, honey and toasted fine. Taste: medium bodied, natural vanilla, brown sugar, dried fruit, spices, wood,...
TASTING NOTES OF Belvedere con Luz 3L: Color: crystal clear water. Flavour: notes of vanilla, spices and white pepper. Taste: full, soft, natural and velvety body. Vanilla tones, with end to Brazil nuts and almonds. PRODUCER: LVMH. COUNTRY: Poland. DETAILS...
“- Discover why Belvedere is celebrated by discriminating enthusiasts worldwide. Belvedere's taste profile features a subtle sweetness and smooth, clean finish that only comes from using 100% Da^kowskie Gold Rye as the single-grain ingredient.
- Belvedere Vodka hails from the small town of...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Soft golden color with sparkling reflections. Aroma: Rich and generous aromas of toffee, spices and wood accompanied by discreet notes of candied orange and smoke. Taste: The attack is quite discreet and the palate develops...
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Ballantine's 3L has an amber color.Smell: Give a soft, fruity flavor ripe pear and peach mixed with licorice and cloves.Taste: A fruity flavors burst its way to ingest the distillate.ALCOHOL: 40% VolCOUNTRY: Scotland”
...rancid aromas of aging. Taste: well balanced, light, delicate and with some natural sweetness from long aging. PRODUCER: Delamain. Country France. PRODUCTION DETAILS: selection of the best cognacs produced in the Grande Champagne region Ugni Blanc with...
“- 100% Grande Champagne.
- A blend of various old Grande Champagne cognacs. Each cognac is aged separately during many long years owing to their origin and then the blend itself, made at the end of the ageing period, is aged for two years more (marriage).
- Matured in well seasoned Limousin oak...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Belvedere Vodka 3L is colored crystalline water Olor: Notes of vanilla, spice and white pepper Taste: Full, soft, natural and velvety body. Vanilla tones, with final Brazil nuts and almonds. PRODUCER: Belvedere COUNTRY: Poland PRODUCTION...
- Color: Belvedere Vodka Jeroboam 3L has a crystal color
- Smell: Subtle vanilla aromas with herbaceous notes.
- Taste: Very elegant. Rye flavor softened with sugary flavors and pleasant creaminess. Subtle end, very clean.
TASTING NOTES: Color: Chase Potato Vodka 3L has a transparent color Smell: An aroma of healthy butter on the nose, with a creamy texture and body. is complex on the palate, Taste: with notes of mashed potatoes and butter, which gives a slightly smoked...
“TASTING NOTES:Color: crystal clear.Flavour: a touch of freshly sliced leg.Taste: creamy texture with an oily fat. clean, soft, earthy mineral nuances end.PRODUCER: Chase Distillery.COUNTRY: England.PRODUCTION DETAILS: prepared from potatoes of England, distilled in a still traditional...”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.