Description of Kendall Jackson Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
Kendall Jackson Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 (Cabernet Sauvignon)
A mixture of 97% Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc 1.5%, 1.0% and 0.5% Petit Verdot Malbec.
well defined raisins, blackberry, blueberry and
cassis make abundant fruit in the attack. , Complex robust tannins balance the acidity everywhere. Notes of smoke, mocha, cedar and lots of rich oak round out long, earthy, heady finish.
Note Winemaker of Wine.com
Reviews of Kendall Jackson Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- The Grand Reserve reveals tons of energy and exceptional overall balance.
- In 2009 the blend is 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Petit Verdot, 3% Merlot and 2% Cabernet Franc, all from the Alexander Mountain Estate Vineyard.
- This Cabernet has distinct flavours of black currant, blackberry, blueberry and cassis with enticing aromas of mocha and nutmeg.
- Notes of smoke, cedar and tobacco leaf round out the lingering finish.
- 94.8% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4.4% Petit Verdot, 0.5% Merlot, 0.2% Cabernet Franc.