La Miranda de Secastilla 201775cl
La Miranda de Secastilla 2017
Description of La Miranda de Secastilla 2017
La Miranda de Secastilla 2017 (Garnacha, Parraleta, Syrah and Garnacha tinta)
- View: We found an attractive edging delicate purplish fruit of the work done in this wine.
- Nose: intense aromas invite us to think of spring flowers and summer fruit.
- Mouth: The palate is tasty and very friendly, harmonious and satisfying way.
VINEYARD: Bodega Viñas de Vero.
GRAPES: Grenache, Syrah and Parraleta.
AGEING: 8 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand in early October, destemmed grapes squeezed slightly in a mobile refrigerator and macerated for a few hours. At night, prepared grapes are fermented into a stainless steel tank.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal with crisp salads with chicken or goat cheese, all kinds of variations of risotto and fresh pasta with seafood.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14-16 ° CALCOHOL: 13%
Viñas del Vero owes its name to a river of the Somontano district, at the foot of the Pyrenees, famed for its gullies, canyons and ravines. The company Viñas del Vero, S.A. was set up in Somontano at the end of 1986 following the acquisition of 550 hectares of land in Barbastro and other nearby villages. In 1987 work began to replant the land with vines of the traditional regional varieties (Tempranillo, Moristel, Garnacha and Macabeo), along with those from other sources (Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Pinot Noir).More about the Winery
Reviews of La Miranda de Secastilla 2017
- On the nose it shows floral aromas, lilas and blue flowers. Fresh, intense and peculiar.
- In the mouth, highlights its powerful fruity notes laced with roast oak and balsamic notes.
- A wine with a unique personality and an unforgettable structure and complexity.
I would recommend it.