£5.95 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011 right now.
Enate wines are always a safe bet when choosing a wine for dinner. Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011 stands out with its fruity and full-bodied character. The sweet and smooth touch comes from the Merlot while the Cabernet Sauvignon adds the complex structure. Showing these characteristics the Spanish offers an easy and cheap entrance into the world of red wines. If you couldn't finish the open wine bottle, don't worry. Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011 jazzes up each recipe with meat. And in case you save one bottle for a special occasion, that's no problem neither. In the bottle, stored horizontally and at a temperature of 12-13ºC, this elegant drop proves an ageing potential of up to 6 years.
Technical sheet · Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon (50%), Merlot|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Enate
Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: presents aromas of spicy, ripe fruit, scrubland, creamy oak, toasted
- Mouth: This is a balanced, powerful, tasty wine, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Somontano
Grapes: cabernet sauvignon, merlot
ENATE has spectacular and beautiful origins. The history and culture of which it forms part is universal and transcends mankind's most intimate desires by respecting and loving nature and obtaining the marvellous products it has to offer. From the beginning, therefore, our cellars are rooted in a...
Buy Enate Wine:
Highlighted review about Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011
More reviews about Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011
Posted on 14/11/17 at 15.48
- View: Cherry middle layer.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits, violet, pepper, vanilla.
- Mouth: soft and round with a final step of tasty and...
Posted on 20/03/17 at 17.08
- View: Cherry.
- Nose: nose of berries (blackcurrant, blackberry) with elegant floral hues (purple) and hints of pepper.
- Mouth: tasty roasted...
Posted on 27/10/14 at 09.28
- View: Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2011 is a color Medium cherry.
- Nose: suggestive and complex nose of berries (blackcurrant, blackberry) with elegant floral notes (violet)...
Posted on 17/10/15 at 05.02
Posted on 19/06/15 at 04.47
Posted on 06/02/15 at 09.23
D. O.: Somontano.
Winery: Bodegas Enate.
The grapes are destemmed and by the technique of bleeding maceration the must was obtained. The fermentació was controlled at a...
Posted on 02/02/15 at 04.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2012
Reviews about Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2007
Reviews about Enate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2015