Elaboration of Fentimans Ginger Beer
Fentimans Ginger Beer
- A bottle Fentimans Ginger Beer.
- A drink of exquisite quality: complex taste and personal character.
- Origin: England.
- Made from high-quality ingredients only as ginger root from the bazaars of Shanghai, in addition to top quality and juniper extract alquilea from different parts of the world.
- Fermentation of ginger root largely explains the fantastic feeling of burning tingling experienced in the first sip.
- Very suitable for mixing with a rum and whiskey in drawing fantastic and refreshing cocktails.
- Ingredients: water extract, ginger root, (water, glucose syrup, ginger root, yeast, sugar, glucose syrup, concentrated pear juice, carbonic acid, natural lemon flavor, orange sheath potassic chilitartratos E336  enebrotriaca citric acid (E330) (Veronica officinalis) and achillea.
In 1905, Thomas Fentiman from Cleckheaton, England, was approached by a fellow tradesman for a loan. A deal was struck and a recipe for botanically brewed ginger beer was provided as security. The loan was never repaid so Thomas became the owner of the unique recipe. Thomas began using the recipe and producing botanically brewed ginger beer which he delivered door-to-door using a horse and cart for transport. His ginger beer was stored in handmade stone jars known as ‘grey hens’ which were stamped with an image of Thomas’ pet dog ‘Fearless’ who had won awards for obedience at the famous ‘Crufts’ dog competition. Fentiman’s ginger beer quickly became very popular and the family business grew, with several production factories being opened in the North East of England.More about the Brand