Planeta Rose 201875cl
Planeta Rose 2019
Description of Planeta Rose 2018
Planeta Rose 2018
- View: presents a beautiful salmon pink hue, presents bright flashes of purple, recalls the subtle costume of a dancer.
- Nose: floral notes like hibiscus and scrimmage are hints of wild strawberries, blackberries, lemon and honey.
- Mouth: Lively and fresh, memories of merengue, and recalls the pale flesh of peaches.
APPELLATION: Sicily D.O.C.
GRAPES: 50% Nero d'Avola 50% Syrah.
AGEING: 3 months in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: vinification is very similar to a white wine racking and settlement grape, then brought to a gentle pressing for a short maceration of 1 to 2 hours to achieve perfect color extraction; The juice thus obtained after decanting, is transferred and fermented at 15 °C in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: seafood and fried vegetables, tempura or sushi.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10.08 °C
Reviews of Planeta Rose 2018
- This wine has few limits: excellent as an aperitif, with light pasta dishes or even with fruit, fillet of grouper with tomatoes, spaghetti alla Norma, warm octopus and potato salad, pasta with fresh tuna and courgettes, sea-food, oysters, raw sword fish and sushi, salami made with black Nebrodi pork, fresh hard "tuma" cheese.
- The Syrah grapes come from the Planeta family's Dispensa winery and are harvested slightly earlier than usual.
- The grapes are destemmed and soft crushed after 4-5 hours of maceration in the press; the juice is clarified through cold settling overnight and then inoculated with selected pure yeast. Fermentation and ageing in stainless steel vessels.
We've had it with sushi.
I drank it with my ex.