Planeta la Segreta Rosso 201775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Planeta la Segreta Rosso 2017
Planeta la Segreta Rosso 2017
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: intensely aromatic, fruity notes, memories of raspberries, strawberries and plums, currants and blackberries with a touch of balsamic and slightly spicy.
- Mouth: fresh and juicy, fruity and herbal, with ripe tannins and balanced.
VINEYARD: procentes grapes from Dispensa, Buonivini, Maroccoli, and Gurra vineyards whose plots are located between 75 and 415 meters at sea level and consist of a variety of soils which include limestones and clays
GRAPES: Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Nero d'Avola.
AGEING: the resulting wine is rounded aged in stainless steel tanks where it remains until bottling.
PREPARATION: after vintage, the grapes that made this wine is pressed and macerated with their skins for about two weeks at 25 ° C temperature; then the must is racked and fermentation to finish the cleanest possible way.
WINE PAIRING: smoked and roasted snacks.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
Reviews of Planeta la Segreta Rosso 2017
This accompanied us from the starters to the desserts.
Definitely a bottle to share with your family.
- View: ruby with violet reflections
- Nose: aromas of cocoa and fresh fruit
- Mouth: tannins, good structure
APPELLATION: Siclia (Italy)
VINEYARD: Planet the Segreta
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola, Merlot, Syrah, Cabernet Franc
PAIRING: meats, pasta
I noticed a dull colour. Scent of violets and liquorice. Strong flavours of red fruits.