Elaboration of La Segreta Bianco 2013
La Segreta Bianco 2013 (Grecanico Dorato, Chardonnay, Fiano and Viognier)
- View: La Segreta Bianco 2013 has a light yellow color with greenish reflections.
- Nose: The nose offers a lush olfactory impact. Well balanced aromas of citrus, pineapple and white peach.
- Mouth: The palate is fresh and balanced, with
a successful balance between acidity, flavor and volume, never excessive. Final round and aromatic.
GRAPES: Grecanico (50%), Chardonnay (30%), Viognier (10%), Fiano (10%)
Reviews of La Segreta Bianco 2013
- View: Planet the Segreta Bianco IGT 2010 is pale yellow with green tones refractions.
- Nose: large and exuberant olfactory impact. Aromas of citrus, pineapple, white peach, well balanced between them.
- Palate: Fresh and balanced, good balance between acidity, flavour and volume, never excessive. Final full and aromatic.
GRAPES: 50% Grecanico, 30% Chardonnay, 10% Viognier, 10% Fiano