Product not available in United States
+ £8.61 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £2.35! (-12%)
Shipping: Wine Must (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.25 points for each unit bought
If you liked Firriato Ribeca 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Firriato
Firriato Ribeca 2012 (Perricone)
TASTING NOTES OF Firriato Ribeca 2012:
- View: deep, dark ruby red, purple tones.
- Nose: a fascinating revelation of delicate hints of blackberry, plum and marasca cherries, delicate nuances of licorice, ginger, cloves and juniper berries. Fragrant Sicilian character unparalleled riches.
- Mouth: fresh and compelling tannins, elegance and luxury, lively and ambitious fruity, very well balanced, a small and nice acidity. A clean palate
GRAPES: 100% Perricone.
PAIRING: roast beef, grilled meat, game and cheese curds.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
The passion of a young entrepreneur in love with his land gave life to the Firriato brand in the mid-1980's, in the heart of the marvelous scenario of the Trapani countryside which bears the signs of thousands of years of agricultural and winemaking culture while preserving a vibrant and wild...
Buy Firriato Wine:
Highlighted review about Firriato Ribeca 2012
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
More reviews about Firriato Ribeca 2012
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- This vine (Perricone) gives it a deep ruby red color and an aroma of red berries, spice and forest soils
- On the palate flatters...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Firriato Ribeca 2006
Reviews about Firriato Ribeca 2014