Firriato Quater Rosso 2011
Currently Firriato Quater Rosso 2011 is not for sale, but you can buy Firriato Quater Rosso 2014
£22.92 + £8.61 Shipping (11 days)
£68.77 FREE SHIPPING! (11 days)
£275.09 FREE SHIPPING! (11 days)
Shipping: H&H Shop (Italy) Free shipping from £65.25 in this store
£ You will receive 0.35 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 7 days.
If you liked Firriato Quater Rosso 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Firriato
Firriato Quater Rosso 2011 (Nerello Mascalese, Perricone, Frappato and Nero D'Avola)
TASTING NOTES OF Firriato Quater Rosso 2011:
- View: impenetrable and compact ruby red, purple tones.
- Nose: pleasant sensation in the nose thanks to notes of red and black cherries, currants and blueberries, strong shades of chocolate, pepper and cloves, balsamic and mint.
- Mouth: Soft and juicy amazing structure with every sip. tannins well balanced with acidity.
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola, Perricone, Nerello Cappuccio and Frappato.
The passion of a young entrepreneur in love with his land gave life to the Firriato brand in the mid-1980's, in the heart of the marvelous scenario of the Trapani countryside which bears the signs of thousands of years of agricultural and winemaking culture while preserving a vibrant and wild...
Buy Firriato Wine:
Highlighted review about Firriato Quater Rosso 2011
Posted on 11/02/16 at 05.04
Quater Firriato 2011
More reviews about Firriato Quater Rosso 2011
Posted on 28/10/15 at 21.06
Firriato Quater Rosso Sicilia 2011
I had the pleasure of taking it at a barbecue.
Friends, chat, Firriato Quater Rosso Sicilia. A perfect combination.
Posted on 25/11/14 at 04.42
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Firriato Quater Rosso 2012
- View: dark ruby, lively shades
- Nose: intense cherry, blackcurrants, bilberries, chocolate, pepper, blond tobacco
- Mouth: fleshy, dense, fruity body, vibrant, powerful acidity, noble, extremly fine, caressing tannins
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola, Frappato, Merello Cappuccio, Perricone
PREPARATION: hand picked
PAIRING: roast, grilled meat, medium aged cheese
ALCOHOL: 14,5 %
Reviews about Firriato Quater Rosso 2014