Elaboration of Firriato Camelot 2009
Firriato Camelot 2009 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: 2009 Firriato Camelot Sicilia Igt 2009 Camelot Sicilia Igt has a wonderfully deep red ruby colour.
- Nose: Amazing aromatic spectrum, complex with top notes of ripe red fruits and spices.
- Mouth: The palate is very powerful, with soft and gentle tannins that caress the palate and then seduce with the sweetness of the fruit never ending. It is a true fairy tale in a glass!
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot
The passion of a young entrepreneur in love with his land gave life to the Firriato brand in the mid-1980's, in the heart of the marvelous scenario of the Trapani countryside which bears the signs of thousands of years of agricultural and winemaking culture while preserving a vibrant and wild nature.More about the Winery
Reviews of Firriato Camelot 2009
- View: Deep ruby.
- Nose: Amazing aromatic spectrum, notes of red fruits and spices.
- Mouth: powerful, concentrated, with soft tannins.
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot.
PAIRING: roast beef, grilled meat, game.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C