Elaboration of Feudo Maccari Saia 2017
Feudo Maccari Saia 2017 (Nero D'Avola)
- View: Intense red color, bright ruby
- Nose: The nose presents alternate sensations of ripe fruit and sweet and elegant spice notes.
- Mouth: The palate shows an explosive flavor and full body, but very fresh, full of charisma.APPELLATION: SicilyVINEYARD: Feudo MaccariGRAPES: Nero d'AvolaAGEING: Aging in French oak barrels for 12/14 months. Aging in bottle before release 6 monthsPREPARATION: The grapes are selected from vineyards over 30 years old. Fermentation and maceration at controlled temperature for about 20 days.WINE PAIRING: Perfect for accompanying pasta, red meats and spicy cheeses.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18 ° - 20 ° CALCOHOL: 14%
Reviews of Feudo Maccari Saia 2017
TASTING NOTES OF Feudo Maccari Saia Sicilia Nero d'Avola 2015:
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: pleasant sensations of red fruit.
- Mouth: very elegant, nice spicy and ripe fruit notes.
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola.
AGEING: 10-14 months in French barrels and for another 6 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: fermentation and maceration with the skins for 20-25 days.
PAIRING: mixed roasted meats and fine.
TEMPERATURE: 18 ℃
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
I had it at a barbecue party.
We drank a pair of bottles of Feudo Maccari Saia 2008 with my friend.