Feudo Maccari Saia 201675cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Feudo Maccari Saia 2016
Feudo Maccari Saia 2016 (Nero D'Avola)
- View: Intense red color with ruby shine quite noticeable.
- Nose: It has fruity aromas, among them ripe fruits. It's very sweet, with some spicy notes.
- Mouth: Taste impacting the pass, with a complete structure and good volume. End that lasts a long time.
APPELLATION: Sicily.VINEYARD: Feudo Maccari.GRAPES: Nero d'Avola.
AGEING: In French oak barrels for six months.PREPARATION: They are harvested and selected grapes, which were extracted the juice cold. This must be macerated and fermented in stainless steel tanks for at least 20 days. The proceeds should be moved to French oak barrels, where it remains half a year. Finally, filtered and clarified to bring bottling and sale.
PAIRING: steak, pasta, lamb, duck, some other meats, fish, rice and salads.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °CALCOHOL: 14%
How to serve
Reviews of Feudo Maccari Saia 2016
TASTING NOTES OF Feudo Maccari Saia Sicilia Nero d'Avola 2015:
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: pleasant sensations of red fruit.
- Mouth: very elegant, nice spicy and ripe fruit notes.
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola.
AGEING: 10-14 months in French barrels and for another 6 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: fermentation and maceration with the skins for 20-25 days.
PAIRING: mixed roasted meats and fine.
TEMPERATURE: 18 ℃
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
I had it at a barbecue party.
We drank a pair of bottles of Feudo Maccari Saia 2008 with my friend.