Elaboration of Feudo Maccari Saia 2013
Feudo Maccari Saia 2013 (Nero D'Avola)
TASTING NOTES OF Feudo Maccari Saia 2013:
- View: bright, intense ruby red.
- Nose: sensations of ripe fruit and sweet, elegant and spicy notes.
- Mouth: explosive and full bodied flavor, still very fresh with a lot of charisma.
VINEYARD: Feudo Maccari
GRAPES: 100% Nero d'Avola.
WINE PAIRING: pasta, red meat and game birds.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Reviews of Feudo Maccari Saia 2013
TASTING NOTES OF Feudo Maccari Saia Sicilia Nero d'Avola 2015:
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: pleasant sensations of red fruit.
- Mouth: very elegant, nice spicy and ripe fruit notes.
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola.
AGEING: 10-14 months in French barrels and for another 6 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: fermentation and maceration with the skins for 20-25 days.
PAIRING: mixed roasted meats and fine.
TEMPERATURE: 18 ℃
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
I had it at a barbecue party.
We drank a pair of bottles of Feudo Maccari Saia 2008 with my friend.