Feudo Maccari Saia 201275cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Feudo Maccari Saia 2012
Feudo Maccari Saia 2012 (Nero D'Avola)
TASTING NOTES OF Feudo Maccari Saia 2012:
- View: bright ruby red and intense.
- Nose: ripe fruit sensations alternatives sweet, elegant, spicy notes.
- Mouth: explosive flavor, full body, still very fresh.
VINEYARD: Feudo Maccari
GRAPES: 100% Nero d'Avola / Calabrese.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Reviews of Feudo Maccari Saia 2012
TASTING NOTES OF Feudo Maccari Saia Sicilia Nero d'Avola 2015:
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: pleasant sensations of red fruit.
- Mouth: very elegant, nice spicy and ripe fruit notes.
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola.
AGEING: 10-14 months in French barrels and for another 6 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: fermentation and maceration with the skins for 20-25 days.
PAIRING: mixed roasted meats and fine.
TEMPERATURE: 18 ℃
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
I had it at a barbecue party.
We drank a pair of bottles of Feudo Maccari Saia 2008 with my friend.