Feudo Arancio (Sicily)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.45 Shipping (48h - 7 days)
Save £0.77! (-13%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.08 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 10 days.
If you liked Feudo Arancio Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Feudo Arancio
Feudo Arancio Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- View: Attractive and intense purple color.
- Nose: blackcurrant notes emerging and are well integrated with hints of spice derived from wood refinement of ripe cherries.
- Mouth: powerful structure, with tannins present but very delicate.
APPELLATION: Sicily (Italy).
VINEYARD: Feudo Arancio.
GRAPES: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon.
AGEING: Maturation takes place for 12 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: This wine is made from grapes of perfect maturity. The stripping and alcoholic fermentation with stems occurs for 12 days at 26 ° C. Successively, there malolactic fermentation with selected bacteria.
PAIRING: Marida well with grilled red meats, game, salami and seasonal cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Buy Feudo Arancio Wine:
Highlighted review about Feudo Arancio Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
Posted on 14/07/19 at 04.22
- this Cabernet Sauvignon spent 12 months in oak barrels from France
- Classic cassis aroma, dark cherries, herbs and oak
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Feudo Arancio Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Reviews about Feudo Arancio Cabernet Sauvignon 2013