Cusumano Nero d'Avola 201875cl
Cusumano Nero d'Avola 2018
Description of Cusumano Nero d'Avola 2018
Cusumano Nero d'Avola 2018 (Nero D'Avola)
- View: Deep ruby red color with purple hues.
- Nose: fruity and intense with ripe notes of red fruits, cherries, blackberries and delicate spices.
- Mouth: Mild flavor, round, velvety tannins and enveloping, fresh, juicy and fruity elderberry, dried spices, medium bodied, round and spicy, full of endearing blue and dark fruits.
APPELLATION: Sicily (Italy).
GRAPES: Nero D'Avola.
AGEING: Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks then pass 5 months on lees in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested manually, then handled more gently presses with intact and completely dry, greatly reducing the risk of premature oxidation and bacterial spoilage, after removal occurs, cold maceration the skins in the must for 2 days at 5 ° C.
WINE PAIRING: It is recommended to taste with savory pies, sausages, raspberry cheesecake, eggs, savory pies, pasta sauce, vegetables, risotto with meat sauce, grilled ham and salami.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 - 18 ° C
ALCOHOL: 13 - 14%
Reviews of Cusumano Nero d'Avola 2018
TASTING NOTES OF Cusumano Nero D'Avola Sicilia 2016:
- View: deep ruby red, violet reflections.
- Nose: fruity and intense, with notes of ripe berries, cherries, blackberries and delicate spices.
- Mouth: soft, round, velvety and enveloping, fresh, juicy and fruity.
APPELLATION: Terre Siciliane.
GRAPES: Nero d'Avola.
AGEING: 5 months on the fine lees in steel.
PREPARATION: elimination, cold maceration of the skins in the must for 2 days at 5 °C, alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in steel.
PAIRING: quiches, sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Cusumano Nero d'Avola 2016
Red intense cherry colour and very high layer. The smell of red fruits in the Cusumano Nero d'Avola is quite obvious. Well-balanced, with a good end.