González Byass (Sherry)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Tío Pepe 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · González Byass
Tío Pepe 375ml (Palomino Fino and Palomina Fino)
- View: pale straw yellow color
- Nose: nose offers a pungent, with notes of biscuit soda, almonds and toast.
- Palate: The palate is dry with notes of orange, orange peel and nuts.
GRAPES: 100% palomino
AGEING: AGEING: 4 years
Gonzalez Byass was founded in 1835 when the young Manuel Maria Gonzalez Angel reached Jerez willing to take a place in the prosperous and thriving sherry business. Encouraged by the continuous development of exports, in the same year he acquired a small winery and started to produce and, finally,...
Buy González Byass Wine:
Highlighted review about Tío Pepe 375ml
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
More reviews about Tío Pepe 375ml
Posted on 22/07/16 at 15.45
- View: Pale straw.
- Nose: Delicate (almendroso) and pungent aromas, without acidity.
- Mouth: very dry and light on the palate.
Posted on 29/01/13 at 13.36
I enjoyed it without pairing.
Great for romantic evenings.
It is sold in many wine shops.