|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Sforzato di Valtellina (Lombardy, Italy)|
|Capsule Status:||Damaged Capsule (CA - Capsule Abimée)|
Elaboration of Rainoldi Sfursat Fruttaio Ca Rizzieri 2017
Rainoldi Sfursat Fruttaio Ca Rizzieri 2017 (Nebbiolo)
- View: Red Garnet
- Nose: Intensely spicy, with notes of fruit in alcohol and notes of coffee, cocoa and dried grapes.
- Mouth: Warm, vigorous, austere, round and very elegant. Deep and complex flavors that enhance their evolution in the glass.APPELLATION: Sforzato di ValtellinaVINEYARD: Aldo RainoldiGRAPES: Nebbiolo (Chiavennasca) 100%AGEING: 15 months in new French Allier oak barrels with lightly toasted, then 12 months in bottlePREPARATION: Before vinification, delaying harvesting to prolong maturation plant grapes and then left to dry for 90 days to reduce water and further concentrate the sugars.WINE PAIRING: Meat stewed and roasted meat local game and cheeses seasoned.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° CALCOHOL: 15.5%
Reviews of Rainoldi Sfursat Fruttaio Ca Rizzieri 2017
- View: Rainoldi Sfursat Fruttaio CA Rizzieri 2009 has a ruby red color with garnet reflections.
- Nose: The nose shows aromas of melon, celery, carrot, potpourri, herbs, followed by red and black fruit jam and liqueur.
- Mouth: The palate is fleshy, fresh and good tannins. Eternal persistence.
Grapes: 100% Nebbiolo