- Pale pink color with floral aromas of roses and wildflowers, giving a slightly feminine profile. On the palate the first impression is enhanced floral supplemented with good acidity and structure to give a wine a fresh finish with a slight mineral note
- The grapes enter the cool cellar and are gently pressed, the must is obtained at low temperatures (10-12º C) thus achieving a fermentation in which the aromas of the grapes are preserved”
Aromas of red fruit, cherries and raspberries, combined with notes of rose flowers. At the tasting the strong flavours of these fruits allow a long, mineral and fresh finish.
- Winemaker: Filipa Tomaz da Costa
- Winemaking: The grapes are cooled, gently pressed and vinified separately. The must fermented at low controlled temperature (10 to 14º), allowing a slow fermentation to preserve the natural primary aromas. Not aged in wood.
- Grape Varieties: Moscatel Roxo, Syrah, Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Aperitif or Chinese food.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serving Temperature at 8 - 10 ºC.”