Jp Rosé 2017
£2.91 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Jp Rosé 2017 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bacalhoa
Jp Rosé 2017 (Syrah and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF Jp Rosé 2017:
- View: rose petal,
- Nose: floral aromas of roses and wildflowers.
- Mouth: good structure, well balanced acidity and a fresh round end.
GRAPES: Moscatel Roxo, Touriga Nacional, Syrah.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, seafood, salads and light meat dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Bacalhôa Vinos de Portugal S.A. was founded in 1922. Nowadays the company owns Quinta do Carmo and the Group Lafite Rothschild acquired some shares at Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal. The mission at Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal S.A. is to be recognized as one of the best companies in the world,...
Buy Bacalhoa Wine:
Highlighted review about Jp Rosé 2017
Posted on 21/10/18 at 04.24
Jp Rosé 2017
More reviews about Jp Rosé 2017
Posted on 24/07/18 at 08.53
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Jp Rosé 2014
Reviews about Jp Rosé 2013
At the tasting the wine shows a good structure, well balanced acidity with a fresh and round finish.
- Winemaker: Filipa Tomaz da Costa
- Winemaking: The varieties are vinified separately by cold pre-fermenting maceration softly pressed to preserve fruity and floral aromas and fermented at low temperatures aiming a modern style wine. JP Azeitão Rosé 2011 combines the floral aromas, Roses and wild flowers from Moscatel Roxo with the red fruity aromas of Syrah in a harmonious way. Not aged in wooden casks.
- Grape Varieties: Moscatel Roxo, Touriga Nacional, Syrah.
- Food Pairing: Appetizers, shellfish, salads and light meat dishes.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serving Temperature at 8-10°C.