In the results of your search of scottish whiskey on Drinks&Co you might find, for example Mini Scottish Leader saving money and get it quickly, wherever you are, from your mobile or from your computer. Do not delay, buy a Miniatures Scottish Leader right now with an excellent value for money for £3.34.
“TASTING NOTES OF Michter's Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey:
- Color: intense amber.
- Flavour: aromas of caramel, spices and citrus.
- Taste: vanilla, caramel, coconut.
PRODUCER: Michter's Distilling Llc.
COUNTRY: United States.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: selection from American rye grain....”
“TASTING NOTES of Chivas Regal 12 Years 1L:Colour: Golden amber.Flavour: Rich, smooth, balanced, fruity, floral aromas.Taste: Smooth, rich and balanced, fruity, floral, with a delicate sweet taste of nectar and honey that lingers on the palate.PRODUCER: Chivas BrothersCOUNTRY: ScotlandPRODUCTION:...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Glenfiddich 12 Year old 1L:
- Color: golden straw.
- Flavour: fresh and elegant notes of white fruit such as pear and notes of soft wood.
- Taste: sweet notes of drier nose but persistent white fruit with notes of wood and even minerals. long finish with soft memories....”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: golden tones, amber.Aroma: The nose is nice and smooth, with aromas of vanilla, caramel and spices, with subtle touches of citrus.Taste: The palate is structured, intense and warm with subtle notes mixed with sweet smoked hints of caramel and vanilla. short end of burnt...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bell's Original 1L : Bell's Original 1L
- Color: Reddish.
- Flavour: quite mild, malted barley, notes of cut grass and a fresh floral note, cereals and grains with a little honey.
- Taste: very smooth, medium bodied, barley, grains, nuts, spices and woody notes....”
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: Johnnie Walker Black Label is amber.Smell: Soft aromas of butter, marzipan, with hints of peat, soft and smoky spices (pepper, vanilla).Taste: Smooth. Spicy, slightly sweet attack, vanilla. Well integrated aromas and delicate. Long, invited to drink.ALCOHOL: 40% VolCOUNTRY:...”
Radiant amber and gold.
Infusion of wild herbs, heather, honey and orchard fruits.
It is creamy on the palate. Chivas Regal 12 years has a generous and rich honey flavor,
green apples, vanilla and caramel, with a slight touch dry hazelnuts.