Château Rieussec 2011
Château Rieussec (Sauternes)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £16.70 Shipping (48 hours)
Save £6.89! (-13%)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
£ You will receive 0.69 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Technical sheet · Château Rieussec
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Muscadelle, Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc|
If you liked Château Rieussec 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Rieussec
Château Rieussec 2011 (Muscadelle, Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Château Rieussec 2011 is of a pale yellow color
- Nose: Nose marked floral accents which include notes of acacia flowers, fresh pear and candied apricots.
- Mouth: Round at first, then inhibits the palate to acquire a mineral character and give way to a long, expressive finish dominated by fruity notes.
GRAPES: 84% Semillon, 12% Sauvignon and 4% Muscadelle
CELLAR: Château Rieussec
IN THE 18TH CENTURY, the Rieussec estate belonged to the Carmes de Langon monks. The confiscation of the estate during the revolution led to its public sale around 1790 as an "object of national heritage" to Mr. Marheilhac, the period's owner of Château La Louvière at Léognan. FOR THE 1855...
Buy Château Rieussec Wine:
More reviews about Château Rieussec 2011
Posted on 01/01/18 at 20.04
Domaines Barons de Rothschild Lafite Château Rieussec Sauternes 2011
We drank it with appetizers.
I thought the Domaines Barons de Rothschild Lafite Château Rieussec Sauternes would be perfect for a romantic evening.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Rieussec 2005
Reviews about Château Rieussec 2015
Of 2015, it is the best I've tasted until now.
Reviews about Château Rieussec 2014
Is 100% recommendable.