Chateau Laribotte Sauternes 375ml 2011
Château Laribotte (Sauternes)
£13.53 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Chateau Laribotte Sauternes 375ml 2011 right now.
Technical sheet · Chateau Laribotte Sauternes
You may also be interested in...
Description · Château Laribotte
Chateau Laribotte Sauternes 375ml 2011 (Muscadelle, Muscat, Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES OF Chateau Laribotte Sauternes 375ml 2011:
- View: bright golden.
- Nose: attractive complex nose of acacia, white flowers, lemon and a touch of light honey.
- Mouth: fruity with flavors of candied fruits and dried apricots on the palate with the spine, a good acid balance.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon.
WINE PAIRING: As an aperitif, with foie gras, white cheeses and tasty desserts.
Buy Château Laribotte Wine:
More reviews about Chateau Laribotte Sauternes 375ml 2011
Posted on 30/09/16 at 05.33
I've liked the Chateau Laribotte Sauternes 375ml 2011
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Chateau Laribotte Sauternes 375ml 2009
- View: gold, amber, bright, clear and good coat trim.
- Nose: elegant scent, candied fruit, roasted, sweet fruit (apricot, pineapple) and honey at the end of the olfactory tasting.
- Mouth: a mild flavor, wide and unctuous attack, good balance, candied fruit flavors. Elegant finish for its finesse, taste of candied fruit and almonds.
GRAPES: Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle.
PAIRING: foie gras, or goose pate, avocado with seafood, cheeses (Roquefort, Camembert) served with quince.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews about Chateau Laribotte Sauternes 375ml 2008
It had a deep colour at first sight. It is the lightest I've tasted .