Château Rieussec (Sauternes)
Technical sheet · Carmes de Rieussec
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Sémillon (84%), Muscadelle (4%), Sauvignon Blanc (12%)|
If you liked Carmes de Rieussec 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Rieussec
Carmes de Rieussec 2011 (Sémillon, Muscadelle and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Carmes de Rieussec 2011 presents a pale yellow
- Nose: Nose marked accent which highlights the floral notes of acacia flowers, fresh pear and candied apricots.
- Mouth: Round at first, then inhibits the palate to acquire a mineral character and give way to a long, expressive finish dominated by fruity notes.
PAIRING: Beef stew with orange and star anise.
GRAPES: 84% Semillon, 12% Sauvignon and 4% Muscadelle
CELLAR: Château Rieussec
IN THE 18TH CENTURY, the Rieussec estate belonged to the Carmes de Langon monks. The confiscation of the estate during the revolution led to its public sale around 1790 as an "object of national heritage" to Mr. Marheilhac, the period's owner of Château La Louvière at Léognan. FOR THE 1855...
Buy Château Rieussec Wine:
Highlighted review about Carmes de Rieussec 2011
Posted on 28/06/19 at 03.42
More reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2011
Posted on 26/03/15 at 15.47
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: floral accent nose, notes of acacia flowers, fresh pear and candied apricots.
- Mouth: Round, mineral character, hints of...
Posted on 01/12/17 at 09.12
- It is characterized again by its wonderfully aromatic richness from where prevail especially citrus...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2015
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2014
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2013