Carmes de Rieussec 2011
Château Rieussec (Sauternes)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£19.58 + £4.26 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Vinexus (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.3 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Carmes de Rieussec
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Sémillon (84%), Muscadelle (4%), Sauvignon Blanc (12%)|
If you liked Carmes de Rieussec 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Rieussec
Carmes de Rieussec 2011 (Sémillon, Muscadelle and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Carmes de Rieussec 2011 presents a pale yellow
- Nose: Nose marked accent which highlights the floral notes of acacia flowers, fresh pear and candied apricots.
- Mouth: Round at first, then inhibits the palate to acquire a mineral character and give way to a long, expressive finish dominated by fruity notes.
PAIRING: Beef stew with orange and star anise.
GRAPES: 84% Semillon, 12% Sauvignon and 4% Muscadelle
CELLAR: Château Rieussec
IN THE 18TH CENTURY, the Rieussec estate belonged to the Carmes de Langon monks. The confiscation of the estate during the revolution led to its public sale around 1790 as an "object of national heritage" to Mr. Marheilhac, the period's owner of Château La Louvière at Léognan. FOR THE 1855...
Buy Château Rieussec Wine:
Highlighted review about Carmes de Rieussec 2011
Posted on 28/06/19 at 03.42
Carmes de Rieussec 2011
More reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2011
Posted on 20/10/16 at 20.06
Chateau Rieussec Carmes de Rieussec Sauternes
Yellow, with golden hints. Refreshing scents of ripe lemons. Good acidity for my taste.
You should try Chateau Rieussec Carmes de Rieussec Sauternes with marinated sardines.
Posted on 26/03/15 at 15.47
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: floral accent nose, notes of acacia flowers, fresh pear and candied apricots.
- Mouth: Round, mineral character, hints of citrus.
GRAPES: 84% Semillon, 12% Sauvignon and 4% Muscadelle.
PAIRING: seafood, braised meats.
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° to 12 °C
Posted on 01/12/17 at 09.12
Domaines Barons de Rothschild Lafite Carmes de Rieussec Sauternes Zweitwein Château Rieussec 2011
- It is characterized again by its wonderfully aromatic richness from where prevail especially citrus fruits
- The name Carmes de Rieussec refers to the Carmelite Friars of Langon, which in 18
- century were the owners Rieussecs
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2017
Château Rieussec Carmes de Rieussec 2017
This 2017 has a phenomenal QPR.
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2016
Château Rieussec Carmes de Rieussec 2016
Has a very cheerful colour. The 2016 taste was evident in the mouth.
A sweet that pairs well with moussaka.
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2015
We paired the Carmes de Rieussec with a starter.
This 2015 was the recommended by a friends of us.