Carmes de Rieussec 2008
Château Rieussec (Sauternes)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£165.32 + £11.66 Shipping (3 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Mon Copain Caviste (France) Free shipping from £174.00 in this store
£ You will receive 2.53 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 8 days.
Technical sheet · Carmes de Rieussec
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle, Sémillon|
If you liked Carmes de Rieussec 2008, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Rieussec
Carmes de Rieussec 2008 (Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle and Sémillon)
- Nose: Aromas of candied apricot, citrus and peach tilefish accompanied by a touch of honey. A scent that deserves to be enjoyed for a while.
- Mouth: High stickiness in the palate, breadth and balance culminating in a touch of great vivacity.
VINTAGE 2008: Spring frost affected the quantities of grapes and yields. August was benevolent in terms of weather and the end of summer was marked by moderate temperatures. September was warm and sunny, allowing the berries to reach perfect ripeness.
IN THE 18TH CENTURY, the Rieussec estate belonged to the Carmes de Langon monks. The confiscation of the estate during the revolution led to its public sale around 1790 as an "object of national heritage" to Mr. Marheilhac, the period's owner of Château La Louvière at Léognan. FOR THE 1855...
Buy Château Rieussec Wine:
Highlighted review about Carmes de Rieussec 2008
Posted on 23/05/17 at 13.38
Carmes de Rieussec 2008
Aromas of crystallized apricot, citrus fruit and white peach with a note of honey; smooth, rather ample, balanced and the finish shows a lively touch
VINEYARD: Château Rieussec
More reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2008
Posted on 11/04/16 at 15.32
- View: Carmes de Rieussec Blanc 2008 shows a light golden yellow
- Nose: Aromas of candied apricots, citrus and white peach accompanied by a touch of honey. A scent that deserves to be enjoyed for a while.
- Mouth: The palate of great smoothness, breadth and balance that culminates in a touch of great vivacity.
MATCHING: a lemon cake
GRAPES: 85% Semillon and 15% Sauvignon Blanc
CELLAR: Château Rieussec
Posted on 01/01/16 at 05.38
Posted on 23/09/12 at 05.07
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2017
Château Rieussec Carmes de Rieussec 2017
This 2017 has a phenomenal QPR.
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2016
Château Rieussec Carmes de Rieussec 2016
Has a very cheerful colour. The 2016 taste was evident in the mouth.
A sweet that pairs well with moussaka.
Reviews about Carmes de Rieussec 2015
We paired the Carmes de Rieussec with a starter.
This 2015 was the recommended by a friends of us.