Colmado Casa Lola (Sangria)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Sangría Lolea Nº1
If you liked Sangría Lolea Nº1 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Colmado Casa Lola
Sangría Lolea Nº1 75cl (Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Sangria Lolea Tinta :
- View: light red, clean, bright and attractive cherry, slight effervescence fine and constant bubble.
- Nose: wine fresh, young, cherry, and orange peel, lemon caramel, cinnamon and sour strawberry, intense and pleasant aromas, crisp and sweet memories of grape fruit.
- Mouth: entrance into the voracious and wide mouth confirmation all olfactory sensations via a wide range of ripe red berries and blue flowers, wine noblest part and tannins. Silky carbon, a slight bitterness.
Designation of Origin: Calatayud.
VINEYARD: Colmado Casa Lola
PAIRING: with a few slices of orange and lemon and ice cubes crystal clear.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 7%
Colmado Casa Lola
Buy Colmado Casa Lola Spirits:
Highlighted review about Sangría Lolea Nº1 75cl
Posted on 18/07/18 at 13.06
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Indent artisan recipe made with quality red wine Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo, natural orange and lemon juice and a touch of cinnamon.
More reviews about Sangría Lolea Nº1 75cl
Posted on 15/08/17 at 11.52
Posted on 29/05/18 at 12.19
- Color: light red cherry, clean, bright and attractive, light effervescence of fine bubbles and constant
- Flavour: cherry, orange peel, lemon drop, cinnamon and...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59