Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 201875cl Volume
Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2018
Description of Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2018
Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2018 (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: clear appearance, medium intensity and lemon. nose clean.
- Nose: light intensity, grass, fennel, tomato leaf buds, fresh greenery with soft and elegant pyrazine.
- Mouth: style marked by wealth, elegance and finesse, powerful and perfect balance.
VINEYARD: Vineyards of Sancerre, 200 km south of Paris, very mountainous (between 200 and 400 meters). Farms spread between the towns of Bué, Verdigny and Sainte Gemme.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
PREPARATION: fermented musts indigenous yeasts in termoreguladas vats. Separate vinification of the wines from the three payments in fully express their differences and complementarities.
WINE PAIRING: freshwater fish, goat cheese, seafood.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
How to serve
Reviews of Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2018
- This wine is powerful and presents a perfect balance.
- Fresh water fish dishes, shellfish and goats' cheeses' will prove to be a compelling match, demonstrating the full expression and minerality of this Sancerre.