Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 201775cl
Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2018
You will like to know that…
The [ is an excellent white wine from the Loire Valley in France, where Pascal Jolivet has specialised on autochthone wines. From vintage to vintage, the winery takes Sauvignon Blanc grapes mainly from their own territory. However, for the vinification of this white, the winery bets on the region's best terroirs including vineyards in the region of "Touraine" with chalky limestone soils as well as Anger with silex. This Sancerre comes from the vinification process directly into the selling stores, without a time for crianza. This way, the wine keeps his fresh and fruity character and makes for the perfect companion for river fishes, seafood and goat cheese.
Description of Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2017
Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2017 (Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES OF Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2017:
- View: Pale straw yellow green edges.
- Nose: Aromas raised flint and citrus peel.
- Mouth: wealth, elegance and smoothness, powerful, perfect balance.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
WINE PAIRING: freshwater fish, seafood and goat cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
How to serve
Reviews of Pascal Jolivet Sancerre Blanc 2017
- This wine is powerful and presents a perfect balance.
- Fresh water fish dishes, shellfish and goats' cheeses' will prove to be a compelling match, demonstrating the full expression and minerality of this Sancerre.
I was impressed by its colour. Curious aromas of citrus. It was a very smooth white.
We accompany it with a tuna and ham pizza.