Pascal Jolivet (Sancerre)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£203.58 + £8.61 Shipping (8 - 9 days)
Sold in packs of 12 units
Shipping: A Wine day (France)
£ You will receive 3.12 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 1 hours.
If you liked Pascal Jolivet Sancerre 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pascal Jolivet
Pascal Jolivet Sancerre 2017 (Pinot Noir)
- View: A pale yellow.
- Nose: An alluring aroma with fresh notes of citrus zest, stone fruit, melon, and whispers of herb and florals.
- Mouth: Smooth and rounded on the palate with a pleasant and fruity flavour and balanced acidity with notes of lemon, peach, and gooseberry join with more subtle undertones honeysuckle, chamomile. Coiled tannins nestle on the palate for a long and refreshing finish.
VINEYARD: Pascal Jolivet. The 20-hectare vineyard is located in the beautiful Sancerre area of the Loire Valley in central France. Pascal Jolivet is one of the newest wineries of its appellation. The region has a decidedly continental climate with relatively short summers and long winters. The soil is primarily limestone, clay, and flint, each soil type offering a different characteristic to the wine.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc
PREPARATION: Grapes are hand-picked and sorted at the vineyard, then brought to the winery for careful vinification. The grapes are lightly pressed, and the juice is collected using the gravity method. Grapes from different areas of the vineyard are vinified separately in temperature-controlled stainless-steel tanks.
PAIRING: Turkey, chicken, fish and other seafood, mushroom risotto, goat cheese, green salads with vinaigrette.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-11°C
The Jolivet family entered the world of wine in 1926, when the trading company Jolivet and son was created. Louis Jolivet and Lucien Jolivet had until then taken over as winemakers at Château de Tracy. Louis and Lucien made their selection, bought in bulk, bottled and marketed their wines in the...
Buy Pascal Jolivet Wine:
Highlighted review about Pascal Jolivet Sancerre 2017
Posted on 07/08/19 at 04.32
Pascal Jolivet Sancerre 2017
- Elegant and subtle spicy flavours are the main characteristics of this pinot noir leading to a clean, pure finish.
- Pair with duck salads, pork, charcuterie and cheese.
More reviews about Pascal Jolivet Sancerre 2017
Posted on 26/03/19 at 03.48
Posted on 24/01/19 at 04.47
Posted on 28/11/18 at 04.28
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pascal Jolivet Sancerre 2015
Reviews about Pascal Jolivet Sancerre 2018