Elaboration of Casa Marin Cipreses Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2016
Casa Marin Cipreses Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2016 (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: silver yellow with beautiful bubbles.
- Nose: green nose, very mineral, green stem, arugula, green pepper.
- Mouth: mineral mouth, saline, rich acidity but not miuy deep.
APPELLATION: San Antonio Valley.
VINEYARD: The grapes come from hillside granitic soils and limestone, exposed to the cold wind of the Humboldt Current.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc 100%.
WINE PAIRING: fresh salads, goat cheese and all kinds of seafood.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
Reviews of Casa Marin Cipreses Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- This wine is pale straw in colour, is clear, and bright, with a vibrant green hue on the edge.
- The nose is delicate with a touch of freshly mown grass with ripe fruits, white peach and floral notes.
- The palate is dry, and crisp with lean, fresh acidity, and lime and elderflower fruit followed up with firm minerality and peppery touch.
- Very long on the palate with a perfectly clean finish.
- Enjoy now with seafood, salads and goat cheese.