Welcome to Drinks&Co

You must be over 18 to enter this site.

Please enter your year of birth.

Please drink responsibly

Salta

El Esteco Don David Malbec 2020

75cl

El Esteco Don David Malbec 2020

£11.33
£11.33
Shop: Great wines direct UK Estimated delivery: 3 - 7 days
Shipping costs: £7.95
Free shipping from £316.80 in this store

Discover More About Our Products

Don David: Born in the Calchaquí Valleys, with the experience, dedication and tradition of Winery El Esteco. A wine dedicated to one of the pioneers of vitiviniculture in Cafayate.An homage to their noble roots, the past and Don David's trajectory.

See more

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2020 Other vintages
2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016
Appellation:Salta (North-West, Argentina)
Winery: El Esteco
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Malbec
Allergens: Contains Sulfites

Description of El Esteco Don David Malbec 2020

El Esteco Don David Malbec 2020 (Malbec)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Bright red with purple glimmers and tones of cherry. Deeply coloured, with a black core. Marked tears.
  • Nose: Raisin and plum jam aromas combined with toasted, vanilla and pipe tobacco notes.
  • Mouth: Balanced wine with sweet and soft tannins and notes of dried fruit and tobacco. Long and pleasant finish.

APPELLATION: Salta

VINEYARD: El Esteco

GRAPES: Malbec

AGEING: 70% of the wine is aged in contact with American and French oak, while the remaining 30% is kept in stainless-steel tanks for
9 months.

See more

How to serve

Consumption temp.

16-18ºC

Reviews of El Esteco Don David Malbec 2020

4

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for El Esteco Don David Malbec 2020:Rate El Esteco Don David Malbec 2020:

4 /5

Argentinian Malbec, rich and filled with berries, plum jam, the fine, perfumed acidity of redcurrants, with the elegant scent of violets on the nose, plus the sweetness of vanilla and a smear of dark chocolate
View more
,
Reviews of other vintages of El Esteco Don David Malbec 202002016

4/5

I bought a box in my usual wine shop.
Classic red cherry color of a 2016. Smells like chocolate. Fruity taste.
View more
Andrea Sanders

Other products from the winery