El Esteco Cuma Organic Malbec 201975cl
El Esteco Cuma Organic Malbec 2019
Description of El Esteco Cuma Organic Malbec 2019
El Esteco Cuma Organic Malbec 2019 (Malbec)
- View: Deep ruby.
- Nose: aromas of fruit and vanilla.
- Mouth: medium body filled with notes of plums, dates, vanilla and fresh herbs. Tannins ripe and soft palate give structure to the palate spicy tasty.
VINEYARD: Bodega El Esteco
PREPARATION: strictly certified organic processes are practiced. In the cellar sulfur levels they are lower than with conventional wines
WINE PAIRING: combines perfectly with pork tenderloin grilled and roasted potatoes with rosemary.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 to 18 ° C
How to serve
Reviews of El Esteco Cuma Organic Malbec 2019
- View: This is a deep ruby red wine.
- Nose: This drink's scent profile is dominated by the scent of plums. Hints of vanilla and spices give drinkers something to look forward to.
- Mouth: On the palate, this wine has a medium-full body with soft tannins. Flavours of plums and stone fruit stand out. Hints of vanilla and oak spices add heat.
VINEYARD: The El Esteco winery's vineyards are located in the Calchaqui Valley, Argentina. Here, the grapes are treated to a hot and dry climate. All of the grapes used in this wine are grown organically. They are also manually harvested.
AGEING: El Esteco ages its wines in both French and American oak barrels. The aging process takes about twelve months. It is then bottle-aged by the winery for six months before being sold. Customers can continue to bottle-age the wine if they like.
PREPARATION: Once the grapes are harvested, they go through a period of pre-fermentation in stainless tell tanks. The wine is then further fermented in oak barrels for twelve months. The wine is then bottled without being filtered. It is then bottled-aged by the winery for another six months.
PAIRING: Malbec wines pair best with grilled pork and beef and seasoned roasted vegetables.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 15-17°C
El Esteco Cuma Organic Malbec shows a cherry red colour. Woody aromas of oak and cedar. I liked its acidity.
We had El Esteco Cuma Organic Malbec as dessert.