Welcome to Drinks&Co

You must be over 18 to enter this site.

Please enter your year of birth.

Please drink responsibly
Trends:

Salice Salentino

Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli Salice Salentino

75cl

£8.23 (Approximate price)

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: red wine
Other Vintages: Other vintages
2016 and 2014
Appellation:Salice Salentino (Puglia, Italy)
Winery: Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli
Volume: 75cl
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli elaborates this Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli Salice Salentino , a red wine from Salice Salentino. Drinks&Co users rate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points.

Elaboration of Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli Salice Salentino

Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli Salice Salentino

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: intense violet color
  • Nose: Pleasant earthy aromas of black, vanilla and chocolate currants.
  • Mouth: The palate is velvety, elegant and complex. The end is extremely balanced and persistent.APPELLATION: Salice SalentinoVINEYARD: Masseria Borgo dei TrulliGRAPES: Negroamaro 90%, 10% Malvasia NeraAGEING: 80% of the wine in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 18 ° C. The remaining 20% ​​in 500 liter barrels tonneaux for 8 months.PREPARATION: The two grape varieties are fermented together in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 23-25 ​​° C for 8-10 days.WINE PAIRING: pasta dishes with meat sauces and roasted red meats.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° - 18 ° CALCOHOL: 13%
See more

Reviews of Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli Salice Salentino

4

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli Salice Salentino:Rate Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli Salice Salentino:

4 /5

Masseria Borgo Dei Trulli Salice Salentino DOP 2014 is deep red in colour, this is a blend of 90% Negroamaro and 10% Malvasia Nera. Forest fruits, vanilla and chocolate on the nose is followed by an elegant palate full of dark fruit.
View more
,