Château Gloria (Saint-Julien)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£36.54 + £7.74 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Odyssée-Vins (France)
£ You will receive 0.56 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Château Gloria
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Gloria, Merlot|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatMushroomsCheeseBraised BeefRed meat|
If you liked Château Gloria 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Gloria
Château Gloria 2014 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Gloria and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF Château Gloria 2014:
- View: dark garnet, ruby edge.
- Nose: slightly earthy bouquet, notes of plum, some snuff, medium density.
- Mouth: in the, pleasant, medium-bodied palate a firm, dry tannins.
VINEYARD: Château Gloria
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 6% Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc 4%.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy Château Gloria Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Gloria 2014
Posted on 08/03/19 at 13.27
Château Gloria 2014
More reviews about Château Gloria 2014
Posted on 11/06/15 at 00.06
Intense ruby red, high layer. Special aromas like vanilla. Astringent, rough taste.
Posted on 10/04/18 at 14.59
Posted on 21/10/17 at 04.25
Posted on 19/09/17 at 04.47
Posted on 15/06/17 at 05.00
Saint Julien Château Gloria Saint Julien 2014
- Abundant notes of cedarwood, fruitcake, flowers, creme de cassis and cherry are all present in this full-bodied, opulent, dense, dark ruby / purple wine
- It is slightly more restrained than the flamboyant 2009, but equal in quality
- This is a juicy, well-proportioned, sensationally Concentrated, super-ripe Gloria to drink over the next Decades
. - Of course, it is a sleeper of the vintage, given the reasonable price it normally sells for '' allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 08/10/16 at 04.45
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Gloria 2013
PAIRING: Tournedos Rossini
Reviews about Château Gloria 2011
The 2011 vintage has a beautiful dress deep red pulling soft purple hues.
The nose reveals fully after a few minutes of breathing. It reveals powerful wood notes, animal notes. A rich flavors nose.
The mouth has a dynamic attack, yet elegant complex. The texture is rich and smooth tannins with great precision. The mid-palate reveals persistent aromas like white pepper, licorice or blackcurrant. The finish is long and pleasant.
A wine that proves the high level of the castle.
Drink or keep: 2018 - 2024
PAIRING: Red meat
Reviews about Château Gloria 2016
It is a very recommendable Saint-Julien.
- View: purple, bluish reflections.
- Nose: a true density of black fruits, a mineral touch (graphite).
- Mouth: A fresh acidity well integrated, beautiful sap with a solid tannic spine, ripe tannins.
APPELLATION: Saint Julien.
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot 30%, 3% and 7% Petit Verdot Cabernet Franc.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%