Château Gloria (Saint-Julien)
£32.19 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Château Gloria 1993 right now.
Technical sheet · Château Gloria
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1993 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon (75%), Merlot (25%), Gloria|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatMushroomsCheeseBraised BeefRed meat|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Château Gloria
Château Gloria 1993 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Gloria)
- View: Château Gloria 1993 has a ruby red
- Nariz: The nose faint notes of leather and wet skin. Predominantly red fruits especially ripe cherry.
- Boca: The palate is perfect and balanced with soft tannins, good acidity, with red fruits, spices and hints of vanilla
CELLAR: Château Gloria
GRAPES: 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot, 5% Cabernet Franc
Buy Château Gloria Wine:
More reviews about Château Gloria 1993
Posted on 10/09/15 at 09.35
- View: Château Gloria 2008 is dark and intense.
- Nose: The nose reveals fresh fruit and floral notes.
- Mouth: The palate seduces with its fruity, silky tannins.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon (76%) and Merlot (14%)
BODEGA: Château Gloria
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Gloria 2013
PAIRING: Tournedos Rossini
Reviews about Château Gloria 2011
The 2011 vintage has a beautiful dress deep red pulling soft purple hues.
The nose reveals fully after a few minutes of breathing. It reveals powerful wood notes, animal notes. A rich flavors nose.
The mouth has a dynamic attack, yet elegant complex. The texture is rich and smooth tannins with great precision. The mid-palate reveals persistent aromas like white pepper, licorice or blackcurrant. The finish is long and pleasant.
A wine that proves the high level of the castle.
Drink or keep: 2018 - 2024
PAIRING: Red meat
Reviews about Château Gloria 2016
It is a very recommendable Saint-Julien.
- View: purple, bluish reflections.
- Nose: a true density of black fruits, a mineral touch (graphite).
- Mouth: A fresh acidity well integrated, beautiful sap with a solid tannic spine, ripe tannins.
APPELLATION: Saint Julien.
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot 30%, 3% and 7% Petit Verdot Cabernet Franc.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%