Château Beychevelle (Saint-Julien)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Château Beychevelle
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot|
|Pairing:||StartersSpoon dishesMeatFishBirdsLambMonkfishCheeseBlue cheeseHard cheese|
If you liked Château Beychevelle Magnum 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Beychevelle
Château Beychevelle Magnum 2016 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
TASTING NOTES OF Château Beychevelle Magnum 2016:
- View: Château Beychevelle 2016 Orjo has a nice deep color,
- Nose: expressive fruit aromas with hints of berries and black cherries. The bouquet reflects the good maturity.
- Mouth: The fruitiness continues through the mouth, with discrete toasted oak. There are many tannins but smooth and contributes to the structure of the wine, without being hard.
GRAPES: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot 28%, 4% Petit Verdot, 8% Cabernet Franc
WINERY: Château Beychevelle
Château Beychevelle, a prestigious wine, "Cru Classé" with the soul forged by three centuries of history ... Never the word "château" in its noblest sense, has been better employed than in Beychevelle. The elegance of the classical architecture of the castle of Château Beychevelle makes him one...
Buy Château Beychevelle Wine:
More reviews about Château Beychevelle Magnum 2016
Posted on 05/11/18 at 15.59
- View: dark red, purple high intensity.
- Nose: High purity, fragrance cassis, cedar and black cherries.
- Boca: sensational, ultra fine tannins,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Beychevelle Magnum 2013
Reviews about Château Beychevelle Magnum 2011
Reviews about Château Beychevelle Magnum 2007
Reviews about Château Beychevelle Magnum 1999