Licorera Zacapaneca (Rum)
£88.51 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£531.08 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£1,062.17 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 1.36 points for each unit bought
Made from a blend of rum aged 6 to 25 years and then aged in French oak barrels that previously housed cognac, the Ron Zacapa XO is a premium rum, which has earned several awards worldwide.
The Ron Zacapa XO is produced in the highlands of Quetzaltenango, Guatemala, at 2300m above sea level. It is here, in one of the world's highest ageing centres, that this rum slowly acquires its flavour and character. The rum is really aged above the clouds!
Rum made by the greatest master buzzers, you will appreciate the toasted aromas of caramel and walnuts, and the sweet scent of marzipan and orange peel. The mouth is seduced by a delicious balance, marked by sweetness, fruity notes and liquors, which testify to the aging in barrels previously used for cognac. Everything to enjoy!
If you liked Ron Zacapa XO, you may also enjoy...
Description · Licorera Zacapaneca
Ron Zacapa XO
- View: Ron Zacapa Centenario Xo 75cl has an intense color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Palate: In the highlands of Quetzaltenango, at 2300 meters above sea level, one of the highest aging centers in the world, is where Ron Zacapa slowly acquires its flavor and character for several years. The rum is aged above the clouds.
CELLAR: Liquor Zacapaneca
Zacapa's story reaches its summit in the house above the clouds, at 2,300 meters above sea level. Here, discover our own unique Solera system, which is the secret of balanced and complex flavor of our rum. Discover the mat, a tradition of 3000 years old which adds creativity and cultural heritage...
Buy Licorera Zacapaneca Spirits:
Highlighted review about Ron Zacapa XO
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
Ron Zacapa XO Centenario Solera Gran Reserva Especial
More reviews about Ron Zacapa XO
Posted on 07/07/18 at 11.19
Posted on 22/12/17 at 14.11
Posted on 14/12/17 at 05.56
Posted on 06/10/17 at 09.07
Posted on 11/09/17 at 08.27
Posted on 19/08/17 at 19.30
Posted on 02/08/17 at 16.20
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Ron Zacapa Xo Rum Solera Gran Reserva Especial
- Leather, tobacco and charred molasses nose.
- A rich entry leads to a full-bodied, moderately sweet palate of tobacco, burnt caramel, oak and brown spice elements.
- Finishes for a mile with a satisfying warm afterglow of alcohol.
- A seriously structured and refined aged rum.
- Reminiscent of a fine Spanish brandy.
- International review of Spirit Award: Gold Medal (2002)
- Rated 94/100 points (Exceptional).
Posted on 20/05/17 at 09.56
Posted on 03/05/17 at 01.22