Product not available in United States
£41.28 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 0.61 points for each unit bought
Only 6 units left!
If you liked Ron Botran Añejo 18 Solera, you may also enjoy...
Description · Botran
Ron Botran Añejo 18 Solera
- Color: light amber color with golden hues.
- Flavour: Aromatic notes of ripe fruit; pineapple, banana, orange, lime, caramel, vanilla, spices and toasted wood.
- Taste: sweet and sour flavor with touches of citrus balanced, has an average density on the palate and a sweet aftertaste.
PRODUCER: Industrias Licoreras of Guatemala.COUNTRY: Guatemala.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: This Guatemala rum is produced by distilling molasses sugar cane, this process is performed in vertical stainless steel stills at very high temperatures, then aged for 18 years in barrels where previously bourbon were añejaron and odorous sherry is performed . Aging is carried out with the system of rotating hearths and finally the end product is bottled after a brief cold filtration process. This rum can be eaten alone and cold, but it is an ideal option for creating tropical cocktails.
Buy Botran Spirits:
Highlighted review about Ron Botran Añejo 18 Solera
Posted on 10/03/18 at 04.16
- Deep mahogany with beams of golden light.
- Friendly, elegant, and with distinctive...